Chapter 41

"No." Andy stated as she continued walking into the clubhouse with Piney on her heels.

"Andrea.." Piney said sternly to her.

"The answer is no, Uncle Piney. I'm not doing it." She said even more loudly and strongly now. Making Jax, Juice and Opie all look at the two of them arguing as they walked into the clubhouse.

"Your father..."

"Don't finish that sentence!" Andy yelled as she turned around pointing her finger at Piney making Opie and Jax to share a shocked look. Jax thinking he should quickly break it up. He got up and walked over to them to find out what this was about.

Piney saw Jax coming over and decided to give up trying to reason with Andy. Her father had called him last night as a last resort because Andy had disconnected the cell phone number he had for her, the one she had in Toronto. He had no other way of getting in touch with her, because she never gave him her new house or cell number. Probably because he never cared to ask for it as well. None the less, he called Piney last night saying he had a visit from Jacob Blackstone asking him questions about Andy's life before becoming a cop. Tommy McNally now wanted his daughter Andy to call him, which Andy was at this moment resisting.

"Would you tell your stubborn wife to call her father because her father got a visit from Blackstone last night. He would like to speak to her about it." Piney told Jax and then left to get to the bar because he needed a drink badly.

"I have nothing to say to my father." Andy said, as Jax put his hand on her back and ushered her out of the bar area to his bedroom in the club. Jax shut the door behind him as she went and sat on the bed, crossing her arms defensively showing she meant business.

"If you never want to speak to your old man ever again, I'm fine with that. You know that." He told her getting her to soften up before he continued. "But, if he's got information he wants to tell you..."

"Like hell he'd help this club against the cops."

"He did call Piney, that's gotta count for something. So may be he knows something else, he ain't gonna give two shits if I get put in jail or anyone else. You on the other hand..." Jax trailed off letting her connect the dots herself. Jax worrying about Andy more than himself.

Andy looked at him and knew he was right. She had to find out what Blackstone wanted from her father and found out, to prepare herself if anything from the FBI or ATF that could be heading her way. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Fine." She relented, grabbing her phone out from her purse and started to dial the number as Jax came and sat down next to her on the bed. Andy leaned back into his strong body, resting her left hand on his thigh as she made the call.

"Hello?" Tommy said not recognizing the phone number.

"Hi, Dad." Andy said begrudgingly. "Uncle Piney said to call you."

"Andy. I'm glad you called. I knew this move would be a disaster for you and ruin your life..." he said as Andy started to squeeze Jax's thigh as she got madder at her father's words. Jax not wincing but looking down at her hand wondering what her father was telling her. He had enough at what ever it was.

"Listen, just say what you have to say." Andy told him, cutting him off coldly.

"Detective Blackstone was here, he said he's done with you. He knows all about your time in Charming and your high school relationship with Jax Teller. Said he saw you, that you actually went through and married the man. I knew you were planning it, but I thought you would have wised up before you did it throwing your career and life away."