The pieces her quickly adding up for Andy as to why Blackstone showed up at her apartment.

Charming PD requesting information on Andy was a huge red flag to the department, especially after Guns and Gangs were following Jax and Opie, especially after Marlo brought them in with her listed as her partner of record.

Then they get a call from the SONs known town requesting information on her, one of the cops involved in bringing in Jax and Opie saying she was in that same town.

Andy was getting more and more mad, the more the pieces came together for her.

"What did you tell them?" She threw out angrily. Hale taken back at her tone and look of displeasure on her face, he thought she'd be thrilled at getting a job as a cop here considering her associations with the SONS she should be grateful they'd give her one at all.

"I said that you were in town and we wanted your file to possibly bring you on board. I put in a request and then got a call back..."

"From who, who called you back?"

"A Jacob Blackstone." Hale said still not understanding her anger.

Andy was beyond pissed now, she didn't know what to do but she knew that the person responsible was standing in front of her. Before she knew it she had raised her hand and punched Hale in the face.

"Drea!" Gemma called holding her back from trying to hit Hale again.

"Get in the car!" Gemma forced her.

"What the hell? She just assaulted an officer." Hale yelled at Gemma getting up off the ground.

"You want everyone to know you got punched down by a 100lb fellow officer girl?" Gemma questioned him. While Hale said nothing back in return.

"That's what I thought, have a good day deputy." Gemma told him before jumping in Andy's drivers side and pulling the car out of it's parking spot.

"Ok, may be that wasn't the best reaction." Andy said finally calming down and realizing her hand was throbbing.

"Yah think? Pretty sure a cast isn't going to go nicely with that dress you just bought." Gemma told her looking down at Andy's hand and deciding to head straight for the ER.

Gemma called Jax telling him to wake his hungover ass up and get to the ER immediately while she held onto Abel's carrier and Andy was seeing the ER doctor.

Jax rushed down, Tig and Opie with him wanting to know what the hell was going on, assuming that it was a health issue with Abel.

"What happened?" Jax asked Gemma rushing in with Tig and Opie behind him seeing Abel content in his baby carrier and Drea nowhere in site.

"Where's Drea?" He rushed out worried.

"She's getting her hand x-rayed." Gemma told him flatly.

"Her hand? I thought you were going dress shopping, how did she hurt her hand?"

"Punching out Hale." Gemma stated as Jax's eyes got wide and Tig laughed.

"She punched Hale? Why?" Opie asked while Tig just laughed and asked "did she lay him out?"

"Flat." Gemma stated with pride.

"Go back to her punching the deputy, why?" Jax asked wanting to know what the hell happened thinking he had to call their lawyer because she'd be arrested for assault soon.

Just as Gemma was going to get to speak, Andy came out. Her hand wrapped in a bandage and with some ice on top of it. Jax rushed over to her, lightly looking at her hand.