"I told her to wait." He said shaking his head.

"Your mom knows about this?" She asked waving her hand in front of him.

"Yeah." He called out as Andy went and opened the door to see a smiling Gemma there.

"It's not 7am this time so don't look at me like that Jackson." Gemma said stepping in and taking off her sunglasses. Seeing a scowling Jax in the background.

Andy sticking her hand out to show Gemma her ring.

"Finally! I'm so happy for you sweetheart." Gemma said hugging her future daughter in law.

"Just her?" Jax asked coming out of the kitchen to give his mom a kiss and hug.

"You could have been married to her for years by now if you weren't an idiot, but I'm happy for you too son. I'm getting a daughter in law that's perfect for you and this family." Gemma said proudly. "So when?" She asked them as Jax and Andy stared at the other.

"We didn't get that far." Andy said shrugging.

"I gave her the ring an hour ago, mom." Jax said not ready for his mother to railroad them into wedding plans.

"Well that's what you have me for, to take care of these things." She said as Andy just raised her eyebrows and looked at Jax. "You have to know whether you want long engagement or short. Soon or months from now?" She asked.

Andy thought about what Gemma was saying and looked down at her ring, she knew Jax was going to follow her lead. What ever she wanted to do he would give her.

If she wanted to wait months to plan he would, he wasn't going to care about colors or food at wedding as long as he got to marry her forever.

Andy couldn't forget what could be looming over them though, with ATF and Feds about to show up at some point to talk to her. Andy's eyes instantly went wide realizing something and connecting the dots.

"Soon, we want soon. Really soon, this week soon." She said looking quickly at Gemma and then at Jax. Jax looking at her confused as to why she wanted to not plan and have her dream wedding, but just do something rushed.

"This week? Andy take all the time you want to plan your dream..." Jax started to tell her before she cut him off.

"A wife can't testify against her husband." She blurted out. Making Jax understand why she wanted to get married instantly.

"Andy..." Jax started again.

"If the Feds question or charge me with something, you can't be forced to answer questions or testify against me about any conversations we may have had." Andy said.

Gemma and Jax understanding where Andy was going with this. Andy knew that there was an FBI agent rat found out and now he's dead. She gave this information to Jax. They both knew this information. They both had things to hide from ATF and being married now instead of 6 months from now is the perfect way to get them out of dodge faster. She couldn't be asked about him, he couldn't be asked about her.

"This is what you want, a rushed wedding so we can't be forced to testify or be asked questions against each other?" Jax asked Andy. Taking her face in his hands and making her look up at him.

"I want a marriage. I want to be here with you and with Abel, if planning a wedding fast helps that happen so we're not in jail for a long time. It doesn't matter to me how we do it. Just as long as we do it. Vegas, city hall. I don't care, just as long as you're the one I'm marrying." She told him sincerely.

"Short engagement it is." Jax said kissing her quickly on the lips and draping his arm around her, before looking at Gemma.

"You heard my future wife, you've got a couple days to do this." Jax told her as Gemma stared at them wondering how the hell she was going to pull this off.