"Hey." Jax answered, "we're in church can I call you back in a second?" He asked of her. As he sat at the table with the rest of the club going over their route plans for their next shipment.

"I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to flip out." She told him with a fake smile on her face not wanting to look serious in case anyone was watching. Ignoring Jax's request of him calling her back.

Hearing Andy's tone and what she said, made Jax harden instantly alerting the rest of the table that something was wrong.

"What happened?" He asked, making a cut off the talking motion to Bobby who was looking at the maps and discussing it with Chibs.

"We're at the airport, had to leave earlier than scheduled." She told him.

"Jesus Christ." Jax yelled standing up out of his chair. As the others all looked at him wondering what was going on.

"I had an unexpected visitor, the head of guns and gangs. I didn't answer the door!" She said quickly before continuing, "but after that we decided it would be better for us to leave sooner rather than later."

Jax closed his eyes, shoving the back of his chair against the table in anger. As the others still sat there wondering what the hell was going on.

"You're supposed to be not flipping out." Andy said hearing him curse and hit something.

"I didn't promise, Andrea." He said making Andy know he was really mad when he called her by her full name.

"I'm fine, we're fine. I'm grateful dad hates me because it made today clear from having any plans and easier to sneak out. I wasn't expecting anyone today, so they won't know I'm gone early for awhile. We're all at the gate. We went through customs, checked all the luggage. We're waiting to board right now, so far so good. Everyone thinks I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, by the time Blackstone comes back or puts a BOLO out to bring me in for questioning we'll be long gone." Andy said trying to diffuse him.

"What do you think he knows?" Jax asked.

"I have no idea, I just know him at my door couldn't be a friendly farewell visit." She said seriously."He has to know or suspect something. Or he had to have wanted something from me and since I'm not on the force anymore there's no way he could be asking me to go do an under cover mission."

"What's your new flight?" Jax asked processing everything she said and wondering how this could have happened. He grabbed a pen from the table.

"Flight AC922, Toronto to Oakland. Leaves in 45 minutes we will be boarding soon looking at her watch and seeing that it was almost noon. We should arrive in Oakland at 4pm your time." She told him as Jax wrote down AC922, Oakland and 4pm on the map that was sitting at the table. Shoving the paper across towards Tig and Chibs to show them. Chibs nodded, pulling out his cell phone to make a call instantly while Tig got up and left the room to handle something.

They knew what they needed to do, they had a plan for picking up Andy, Juice and Halfsack for tomorrow from Sacramento. They now needed to change that to today from Oakland.

"Where's Juice and Halfsack?" Jax then asked.

"One is at the end of my row and the other is in the opposite row, we traveled apart, thought it would be better that way."

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Jax told her proud of how smart they were all handling this.

"Don't worry, so far we're good." She told him softly knowing he more more angry at the fact he couldn't save her right now and he was helpless in Charming until their plane landed. "The second the plane pulls away from the gate, we should be clear. I'll sneak the phone out and send you a text."