Human! Revali x Reader

I've decided to do Human! BotW characters x Reader because writing birds and fish x readers feels really weird and makes me uncomfortable lmao

Soulmate AU where you can see all colors except for the color of your soulmate's eyes. Once you find your soulmate, you'll be able to see that color.

Green.

You were unable to see the color green.

What did it look like? Everybody always talked about the green grass, or the vast green forests. If you asked someone about their favorite color, a lot would reply with green. You were jealous of those who could see the color and even more so of those who had already found their soulmate.

     You were sitting in your least favorite class at the moment (if your least favorite class is PE, then second least favorite). It was the end of class and everyone was up out of their seats preparing to go to lunch.

     "Wow, (popular girl that you hate), that green dress is absolutely beautiful! Where'd you get it?" You scowled at the girls' conversation that you overheard.

     "Well, I got it when I went shopping last weekend! Isn't this color just so vibrant?" She boasted, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "The sales clerk said I looked great in it, so I just had to buy it!"

     Just then, the bell rung, signaling the end of the period. Picking up your bag, you headed out of the classroom and to the lunchroom.

     Walking behind (popular girl that you hate) on the way there, you squinted at her dress, longing to be able to see its color. You knew your attempts would be in vain, but you tried anyway.

     Finally at the crowded lunchroom, you were able to spot your friend group at a table to the side of the room.

     "Hey, FN!" Your best friend called out to you. "Guess what happened yesterday!" She said cheerfully.

     "Uhm... I don't know... you didn't fall asleep in class for once?" You questioned, furrowing your eyebrows. She shook her head.

     "Nope, even better! I found my soulmate~!" She squealed. Everyone else in your friend group overheard the news.

     "Really? Who?"

     "BFN (Best friend's name) has a boyfriend????"

     "That's awesome, BFN! What color can you see now?"

     Smiling at the thought of him, BFN said, "Well, he's really cute. His eyes are yellow. His name is Sidon. You guys may have heard of him, he's Mipha's brother."

     "Wait... Mipha? The brother of the Mipha? Mipha as in the really cute, popular shy girl who's a part of the Champions?" Another friend asked in disbelief.

     The Champions were a really popular group of people in your year. They rivaled with the Calamity, a group at another school in the same district. The Champions consisted of five students: Link, Mipha, Daruk, Urbosa, and Revali. There was also a sixth girl named Zelda who was rumored to be Link's soulmate. Neither you or your friends had the chance to see them in person.