Chapter 18: Poolside Fun

The day was hot, and everyone in the classroom was dying, due to the heat that the sun had emitted. There was no air conditioning in the E-Class building, since it was run down and up in the mountains near the school.

"This class is basically hell without the A/C," you muttered.

"How undisciplined! It'd a given that summer will be hot!" Koro-sensei explained, holding his stick up high. "We live in a subtropical climate, so we have to deal with it. However, sensei will be taking a trip to the Arctic after school."

"How unfair!" The class cried out.

"But the pool opens today, right? P.E. will be fun!" Kurahashi cheered.

"Nah. That'll be hell for us, since the pool is in the main building," said Kimura.

The pool's in the man building anyway, so the class would have to make a one-kilometer round trip along the mountain road under the fiery sun. Some students called it the "E-Class Pool Death March." In particular, when the students go back up the mountain, after wearing themselves down in the pool without strength, all they can do is become food for the birds.

Maehara begged, "C'mon, Koro-sensei, carry us to the pool..."

"Geez...I guess there is no helping it...is what I'd like to say, but," Koro-sensei's face turned purple with an "x" in the middle, "you can't rely on my speed! There are plenty of thins that can't be done, even with Mach 20 speed!"

"...that's true..." you mumbled, your head lying against the desk due to the heat.

"Still...I understand how you feel. All of you, change into your swimsuits. There's a small stream nearby along the other side of the mountain. Let's cool off there," said Koro-sensei.

Everyone did as they were told, going to separate rooms to change into their swimwear, and following Koro-sensei into the woods towards the other side of the mountain.

"Phew! Helter swelter!" exclaimed Koro-sensei as all of you were walking to the stream. He brought along a massive fan to cool himself off.

"Hey Nagisa-kun, (Y/N)-chan, I heard you really did a number the other day," said Karma, who approached the both of you. "I wish I could've seen that assassination of yours."

You gave him a weary grin. "Thanks, Karma-kun."

"But you should have come, Karma-kun," said Kayano. "Though, you only skip classes that seem like a pain."

He smirked, sticking his tongue out in a silly way. "Aw~but I didn't like that fatass at all."

As you got deeper into the forest, Koro-sensei had stopped in front of us.

"Saa te, min'na-san! I said it earlier, right? That there are things you can't even do, even with Mach 20 speed," informed Koro-sensei. "One thing such as taking you to the pool. Unfortunately, it would take an entire day."

Isogai nervously laughed, "A day...you're exaggerating! It's only a 20 minute walk to the main building's pool..."

Koro-sensei's smile widened. "Nurufufufufu...who said anything about going to the main building?"

All of you widened your eyes, and you ran to through the bushes that your teacher stood in front of. You parted the leaves, and saw a very nice stream that was dammed up to be a pool.

"Behold!" Koro-sensei exclaimed. "A pool specially made for E-Class!"

The entire class was shocked to see what Koro-sensei had made. It looked so beautiful and relaxing. But if you were to jump in now, it would be heaven.