Dropping the Story

Continuations at the End

-----

Hi everyone, this is the author.

As you have read the title of this chapter, I have decided to drop this fanfiction. You probably thought this was a new chapter. I'm sorry about that.

Now, I have been thinking of doing this for a very long time.

That is because I've been super busy with life, such as being in college and doing work. I have absolutely no time to write and look up information on the Assassination Classroom manga and anime to continue so. As much as I love to write for all of you, there is not enough time for me to finish.

I am also not as obsessed with the story as I was before, like how I could finish my Fairy Tail fanfiction within the time of enjoying the show since it was still airing when I was finishing up "My Promise to You." My interests have moved on to other anime and manga. But Assassination Classroom does have a special place in my heart.

Though, I've never wanted to do this. I have always wanted to finish another fanfiction. I never wanted to disappoint readers, but as you know, things happen. It is what it is.

So yeah, this story is over.

HOWEVER.

I don't know if any of you care or want to, but if someone wants to continue where I left off, go ahead! You can write a fic and continue where I left off. I already got most of season one finished, so it'll take the load of writing off of you!

If you decide to do this, please message or tag me into your stories with credit for writing the first part of your stories. I will tag you and write down the titles of the continued stories here or in another chapter.

Also, it does not matter if one person does it, or a billion others continue it. If you want to continue it, go ahead, I don't mind. I just want writers to have fun with this.

Thank you for reading "Your Killer Classroom."

If I ever come back to write, it will be for another fanfiction.

So, if you want to, please read my other works in the meantime!

Readers that have decided to continue the story:

"Your Killer Classroom [Continuation]"

iceteapenguin59