Chapter 6: Exams

"Now, min'na-san. It's time to begin..."

"Time to begin what?!" The whole class shouted in shock.

Koro-sensei was speeding around the front of the classroom, leaving after images of himself. He replied, "Midterms are coming soon..."

"...so that's why this period..."

"...will be spent in high-speed enhanced test studying!" All the after images spoke at the same time. They went to each separate desk, with different subjects.

"My doubles will be working with you one-on-one, so that you can drill in each of your worst subjects," he explained.

"Stupid. He even switches headbands for each subject," Terasaka grumbled. But when Koro-sensei went to him, he wore a Naruto headband.

"Why the hell do I get a Naruto headband?!" He hollered in annoyance.

But in total for the class, there were six students for Japanese, eight in Math, three for Social Studies, four Science, four English, and one Naruto. You weren't so bad in any of those subjects, even Naruto, which wasn't an actual subject at all.

"Nyeh!" Koro-sensei's face had a little dent in it. You looked over to your side to see Karma sticking his tongue out, trying to stab him in the face. "Karma-kun, no assassination attempts while studying! It will ruin my persistence of vision!"

"These doubles are very fine, Koro-sensei. Won't you have any strength after you're done with this?" You asked, his face was back to normal.

"Nagisa-kun asked the same thing! I have a double relaxing outside," Koro-sensei replied to your question.

You saw a chair sitting outside of the classroom window, with a double of him sitting and relaxing. You don't understand how that would help him at all.

"Your grades are amazing in all subjects, (Y/N)-san," Koro-sensei told you.

"I know," you told him, then huffed. "So why are you still here?"

"Just to make sure you do well on the exams," he said.

"I know this stuff already."

"But you failed your subjects, and joined the E-Class."

"Karasuma-sensei told me to purposely fail my classes to check on you."

"I'm still going to make you learn!"

You sighed. "Koro-sensei, arigatogozaimasu."

The rest of the time you spent was on studying and reviewing in each subject. By the time everyone understood each equation, question, and solved each problem with a solution, the day was over. As all the students left, you, Nagisa, and Kayano stayed back to clean the school house.

"Mata ashita, Koro-sensei!" You told him.

"Sayonara, Koro-sensei!" Nagisa said.

"Goodbye, children! Hope you can kill me tomorrow!" Koro-sensei replied. He was heading in the teachers office, but then you and Nagisa heard him panicking inside as you walked passed the door.

When you peeked through the door, you saw a man with orange hair, and brownish eyes. He wore a black suit, and he sat in a chair with a broken rubix cube underneath him. You both sweat dropped while watching Koro-sensei treated him like a king. He was asking for a raise on his paycheck, now that he has more doubles.

"I know that man," you whispered to Nagisa.

"Well, I know that he's higher up. He's the principal, right?" said Nagisa.