Hospital: 2

Amy's POV

I wake up to a loud bang and turn over to see Mark isn't there. I began feeling really nervous as the banging continued. I brush it off and go back to sleep but as I began falling back asleep I hear crying but it's not just just normal crying, it's a worried sob. I slowly sit up and spin round to the other side of the bed, so my feet are dangling before I hop off and go investigate.

I came to a holt as an even louder bang was heard followed by a screech of pain.

"Mark?!" I yell, spotting him in the corner, blood streaming through his raven hair.

"Mark wake up!" I yell at him while crying.

I quickly pull out my phone and tap on emergency call and input 911 on the dial.

"911 how my I help you today?" The women said.

"Hello m-my boyfriend h-has falling I think and h-hit his head!" I moan into the phone while crying at the same time.

"It's gonna be okay I've sent some officers and an ambulance to your current location" the women replied.

"Please h-hurry he's bleeding r-really badly!" I replied, sobbing while holding my Mark in my arms.

I began to feel a bit of relief as an ambulance was heard and officers came in, but came to a holt when they saw me holding my boyfriend and crying into his chest.

-time skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip-

"Can I see him now?" I ask the detective. It's not fair that I am unable to see my own boyfriend!

"No sorry, your boyfriend is undergoing surgery due to his head injury. However it won't be long until you can." She replied, losing the stress that's building up inside me.

"Okay, so you say you just heard a loud bang and you saw him like that?" She asked.

"Yes that's what I remember and can I see him now?"

"No not yet and how do I know you didn't do that to him?"

"What?! You think I did this to him?!!"

"Wel-"

"LISTEN HERE, I WOULDN'T DO A SINGLE THING TO HURT HIM I COULDN'T AND I FUCKING WOULDN'T"

I stood up and left the room, tears streaming down my face. Mark wouldn't like to see me like this, he'd always wipe the tears away and kiss me and tell me everything would be okay.

I found my car and unlocked it. I hopped in and strapped myself, Mark would always say click it or ticket, making me laugh.

I arrived at the hospital and ran towards Marks room, luckily it was on the first floor. I looked through the window as he has finished surgery and saw Jack hugging Mark. He's such a good friend to him to him.

I shut my eyes, my fingers crossed and hope he wakes up. Suddenly his eyes flash open I began screaming with joy before coming to a holt.

His eyes were blood red...