3} Disney Land

I've began shipping bade (bob and wade) so in this part i'm gonna introduce bob and wade's Povs. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy this fic and i'm gonna be sure to start a daily fanfic so each part mabey everyday? :3

"So, guys what next? I mean so far we've been on err, three of the rollercoasters, two more to go!" Wade said figuring out where the last few were, on the map which was literally the same size as me.

"Check out the love birds!" Bob giggled pointing at Mark pinning Jack up on the wall nibbling little bits of skin from his neck.

"Ouhhh shii-t, Marky," Jack said moaning in pleasure, resisting the urge to touch the saliva Mark had left on his neck.

The Youtubers continued to wander about until we cam across another rollercoaster, couincidentally the one Jack hated.

"I err, i don't know about this Marky..." Jack whimpered hesitating to step in the booths.

"Come on, baby i'll be right next to you," Mark explained softly gesturing to just get on the ride.

They finally got on and before they knew it, it ended. It began getting pretty late and everyone was really tired, so they headed back to their apartment.

(In this fic they share an apartment, altogether read further on and you'll know why. No they don't do a foursome haha nice try anyway read the fic..).

Mark fished through his pocket looking for his keys and pulled a silver key with 'septiplier' imprinted on it.

"Don't say you don't love it!" Mark said to Jack, biting his lip "you'll thank me later."

Those words created a bulge in Jack's pants along with a red patch across the bridge of his nose.

"I guess Daddy won't have struggle baby!" Mark said.

"Just open the fooken door daddy," Jack said wiggling his eyebrows.

And with that they each got into there rooms. Bob immediatly started kissing Wade's neck leaving little Marks. Mark carried Jack bridal style into the room and began softly kissing him on his jaw.

"Uhhhh Mark~" Jack said, passionatly palming the bulge Mark created early.

Mark gently layed Jack on the bed, before slowly taking his top off reavealing his muscular body. Moans were already heard from Wade as they wanted to end the night rough.

"Daddy's got plans for you baby," Mark slurred biting his bottom lip before licking the top.

Mark layed on the bed gesturing for Jack to lay on him. Jack took his top off and slid ontop of Mark.

Jack licked Marks lower lip begging for an entrance while in the process sliding his hands down Mark's pants. His cold hands blended with Mark's warm member as he began slowly rubbing it. Making it rise in his pants. Mark pulled them off along with Jack's and put Jack next to him as he began roughly kissing his chest leaving hickeys leading to his member.

"Huh Markyboy~" He said because Mark was stroking his member up and down, slowly until faster.

"MARK I'M GONNA"

"I know baby," Mark said as he quickly pulled his boxer briefs down to his ankle and sucked his cock as he swallowed the come that splashed in his mouth.

"Fooken hell Markyboy!" Jack said kissing him softly on his lips before pulling the duvae over them.

"Love you to babydoll"

"I fucking love you Wade"

"Love you too Bob"