The old woman sighed "my dear, I don't need much reason except for I would like to visit, and I would prefer if you would accompany me there."

I sighed and looked to my husband's face. He gave a nod.

"I suppose we can accompany you," I sighed.

"Why thank you my darling," she said standing. She placed a kiss on my cheek and hobbled over to Grey and placed a kiss on his cheek before heading out the door into the harsh cold.

I said down making a sound like a horse "there's a reason we haven't been back there."

"I know," said Grey moving the word around in the fire "I'm just surprised she is in such great health. Remember when we first came and she was in a wheelchair? Yet she still hobbles about now."

I took two tea cups and poured the hot tea inside. I made my tea the way I wanted it, no cream and two cubes of sugar.

Grey made his cup of tea and sat next to me on the sofa, draping an arm around my shoulders.

"You know we would eventually have to go back," he said.

"No I didn't, I had forbid myself from ever returning."

He gave me a reassuring kiss on the forehead, which I gladly received.
He kissed me again, this time on the mouth.

"Bunny, I love you so much. I'm glad we got stuck back in time together. You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do," I said kissing him "I'm a smoking hot babe."

He laughed, throwing his head back in pure laughter.
He hugged me close.

"We can go back, we can do it bravely. After this we don't have to go back ever again, I promise."

"Pinky promise?" I asked holding out my pinky.

He chuckled, and hooked my pinky with his, the promise sealed.

We both fell asleep in each others arms on the sofa watching the fire.

·································

I awoke to Grey getting up to feed the fire.

Missing his warmth I wined "come back."

He chuckled and put more wood inside, and turned the embers with a poker.
He shoved some dry chips inside that caught fire, and spread to the larger pieces.

He grabbed a blanket and returned to the sofa next to me.

"It's morning bunny," I heard his voice echo through the house a few hours later, that felt like minutes.

I sat up and stretched with a yawn "you look cute this morning," I said complementing his morning hair.

I climbed off from the sofa, and set all the pillows back where they needed to be, before walking behind Grey and giving him a hug, as he cooked eggs over the wood stove in the kitchen.

"Ooh, eggs for me?" I asked in a sweet morning tone.

"Ah yes, for the sleeping beauty," he said.

I set the small table for us, putting out all the things needed for breakfast.

Grey outdid himself, with eggs, sausage and pancakes.

We said a prayer over our food, and began to eat.

"So what's the plan today?" I asked as I swallowed a piece of pancake.

"Just have to collect eggs, milk the cow, and go over expenses."

"Okey doke," I said finishing up my breakfast.

I put on pants and tall boots, then put on thick wool shirts and finally a thick overcoat, to face the cold outside.

I went inside the chicken coop, and collected all the eggs. I then made sure there was no cold air making its way inside the coop, before closing it up.

Grey milked the cow, and I shoveled, making sure that there was a place to walk, if one did decide to venture out to see us today.

Both Grey and I made it inside the warm house after the grueling work.

I stripped off the coast and boots, and put them by the door to let them dry.

I kept the soft cotton pants on, but changed into one of Grey's soft shirts, instead of the itchy wool shirt I had worn to keep warm.
Grey situated his clothing, and we both began making lunch.

It was already around noon, which meant after lunch we would probably sit and read a book.
We ate, hungrily and cleaned our dishes, putting them back in their designated spot.

As I had planned we read in the sitting room, with the warmth of the fire comforting our chilled bones as we read.

Later on I decided to mop up the water on the floor left by snow, and that caused a wave of cleaning, that Grey soon joined in.

Around dinnertime we had finished cleaning and begun cooking for dinner.

A knock came at the door, and Grey answered it.

"Why on earth are you two not ready?" Called Mrs. Turnage.

"We didn't know you meant today you wanted to go," I heard Grey's voice explain.

"Is that cooking I smell?"

"Yes it is ma'am," I called to her.

She came around the corner into the kitchen, and gasped.
"My dear! A lady never wears trousers!"

I looked down at the lack of skirts.

"Go change at once!"

I did the walk of shame upstairs to my room, and just slipped a dress over the trousers, not bothering with all the extra steps.

I managed to button up the back, and fix my already pulled back hair into a more "presentable" fashion.

I returned downstairs.

"Ah! Much better!" Said Mrs. Turnage "off we go!"

A/n: hello everyone! Companions is drawing to a close I'm sorry to say. :(
But do not fear! The sequel is already in the writing process!
I would like to thank all my readers and the people that have given me ideas and helped me throughout this whole book.

Thanks! :)