Decepticon Victory

Start from the beginning

It started as a low rumble, but quickly grew into a deafening roar as the Decepticons shouted for their leader, celebrated their victory verbally as the Autobots could only remain standing where they were, gazes downcast as Megatron threw his enemy's helm into his warriors, who fought over the grisly prize.

A cheer sounded from behind the captive Autobots as one of the Decepticons claimed the helm as his own, waving it around and spattering nearby comrades with energon that still seeped from the helm.

"Decepticons!" Megatron's voice boomed through the room, immediately causing a silence to fall from his warriors as he stood before his throne. "Earth is in ruins. The Autobots have been brought to their knees... Cybertron is restored." The warlord swept a servo to the viewport to show the restored Cybertron that they were approaching on the Decepticon warship. "Have I not given you what I promised?"

The Decepticons around the room gave up a roar, chanting the warlord's name over and over again, weapons clanging against weapons as they praised their leader, who looked over the Autobots with a cruel, twisted smirk on his lip components before he motioned for silence again. "Cybertron is ours. And the Decepticons have risen up higher than we had been in our past life... And the Autobots are less than expected."

Laughter rang through the room, cutting into Ratchet's spark as he remained silent, glaring with all the anger he could at the warlord who smirked back at him in amusement, chuckling deeply.

"Now... For the giving of the goods." Megatron spoke, making several of the Decepticons leer and shove against one another. "All of you have served me well, so, I will start with my officers." The warlord stated, looking to Starscream, who preened himself up. "I will take the two wheeler." He stated, Soundwave taking possession of Prowl, Knockout of Jazz and the warlord finally turned to the seeker femme standing beside him.

/\*/\*/

Titanium watched what was proceeding around her silently, optics hidden behind her visor as she looked over the Autobots, pitying them slightly for how broken they looked... They would suffer at the servos of her comrades just as she had before.

"And you, my dear?" The warlord asked, sarcasm in his tone that caused the femme, the only one that could hear him, to avert her gaze. "I do not want to partake of this." She responded calmly, flinching when Megatron snarled at her and half turned towards her. "You will chose. As a sign of your loyalty to me."

The black and blue seeker fell silent as she allowed her optics to flick from the ground to look up at the Autobots before averting her gaze, trying to bring up an Autobot designation in her processor, not wanting to chose any... She finally got a hold of a designation, and muttered it quietly. "Ratchet."

Megatron's humm of approval sickened his daughter, but Titanium kept the reaction from showing on her faceplates or in her posture as the warlord smirked widely. "The rest of the Autobots are fair game... If you can win them from one another." The warlord called, sitting down in his throne as his Decepticons advanced on the prisoners.

/\*/\*/

Ratchet could only watch in confusion and horror as those around him were ripped from their places in the line, vanishing from his sight as he attempted to figure out what the slag was going on... What were they doing? Killing them off?

Cries of surprise, shock and pain reached the medic's audios as he dialed them down to try and drown out the sounds, which were put to an end by Megatron. "Cease!" He called, waving a servo goodnaturedly. "Soundwave has informed me that we are arriving at New Cybertron. Soundwave will mark down which Autobots belong to which, and they will be delivered in due time. For now, we must set up our defenses in case of an attack."

Ratchet felt his spark freeze in his chassis at the statement made by the warlord... 'which autobots belong to which...' He trembled as his processor began to get a grip on the situation and what was happening, shutting his optics and attempting not to portray his fear. 

Dear Optimus... You were the lucky one.