Part 10: Finale

(A/N: I should probably note that Wesley is 18/19 in this fanfic and no matter how old you actually are, you are kinda meant to be a similar age (18/19/20) Just thought I'd clear that up... In the last chapter I'm such an idiot)

"Dad? Dad!" You screamed with happiness. 

Standing next to Doctor Crusher was a fully-recovered Commander Riker. You ran into his arms and hugged him for what seemed like hours. "Oh, Dad. You're OK."

"Of course I'm OK. Why wouldn't I be?" Riker laughed.

You scowled, then chuckled and stood back next to Wesley. Comfortingly, he put his arm around your shoulder. 

In almost perfect unison, Commander Riker and Doctor Crusher sighed with happiness. "I've been waiting for this day to come. The day my son found true love."

"Really, Doctor? How funny. I've been waiting for the day Y/N found true love." 

You and Wesley blushed and inched even closer. "Well, there you go Mom. Sir," Wesley said. Commander Riker raised his eyebrows. "Say, Mr Crusher. What's that I see in your hand?"

 "What? Wes, what have you done now? Remember when you released all those nanites into the ship's computer? Yeah, you were sleeping and you looked cute, but... What have you got in your hand?" You asked.

Wesley wasn't holding anything - not yet anyway. Slowly, he reached into his pocket. 

"Y/N Riker. Ever since you came aboard this ship, I realised there was something different about you. What that special something exactly is, I don't know if I'll ever be sure. But you, you weren't fazed by my abilities, or my interests and my general geekiness. You understand me, and I feel like I really understand you. And, I really truly love you. I can't imagine what my life would be like without you. It sounds cliche, but it's true. All I want to do is spend my life loving you. Yes, we are young, and it might be a little early, but I tend to either be terribly early or terribly late. The two people that stand next to us are absolutely fine with this."

"Wes?" 

"So, Y/N Riker," Wesley removed the small object from his grey pocket. It was a black box. Carefully, Wesley knelt down on one knee. "My amazing friend, my one true love,"

You gasped with realisation.

"Will you marry me?" 

Wesley looked up with hopeful eyes. 

There was only one thing you could say. 

"Yes!" 

As soon as you uttered those words, the entire bridge crew ran out from the other side of Sickbay to congratulate you. Wesley couldn't stop grinning and you were both crying with happiness. He lifted you up and kissed you softly. When Wesley put you down, you embraced into a never-ending hug. "I love you, Wesley."

"I love you too, Y/N."

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FIRST WESLEY CRUSHER FANFICTION!

I really hope you enjoyed reading this. Sorry this chapter was a day late but I was very busy. If a sequel is wanted, if I have enough time, I shall write one. 

Thank you, and goodnight.