basically the prologue

Okay so this is a sequel. And a lot of people have been excited and couldn't wait so this is basically a prologue

Nikki is to the side.

Hey the names Nikki. Im 21 and packing as we speak to New York. Why? Let us go back to last week.

"Nik, you have a future don't just blow it." My mother said.

"Why not?" I asked her. "Im not going to be like you and dad." I gave her a fake smile.

"Me and your father just, we were teenagers."

Mom and dad had me when they were 19, and when I turned 5 they split up. My mom and dad was in a dance crew and made it big but dad kept traveling. Don't get me wrong they both still love each other more then anything, I can see it but mom just couldn't handle not seeing him and it hurt her for break up. Tech by law they are still married they both refuse to sign any papers but dads been gone for almost a year now.

"You have dance blood in you. you've been on your uncles crew when you was little. you have talent just go to new York and try." My mom pleaded and I gave in.

Now here I am about to drive 2days to new York.

I took a look in the mirror. I had my moms green eyes and my dads dark hair. I had toned skin like my father but the short height of my mom. I gave a deep breath and smiled. I had small dimples and perfect white teeth and walked down the hall with my bags.

"Well Wish me luck." I hugged my mom tight and she gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Just do your best is all I ask." She smiled and helped me put my stuff in the car. I got In and she shut the door. My jeep came to life and I began my long trip to the big city.