"No. Robbie stopped him before he could even take my shirt off."

"Good." She breathed.

"Has James um.. done that before?" I rubbed the side of my arm and looked into her eyes.

"Yes." A tear streamed down her cheek and she closed her eyes.

"With who?"

He wouldn't dare to do that to Liz right? God, I hope not.

She sniffled and looked down at her feet. "Me."

My mouth dropped and wrapped my arms around her. "No." She hugged back and began to sob over my back.

"Who knows about this?" I pulled her back by the shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"No one. I've told no one." I shook my head slowly and stared at her.

"Why!?" I looked up at her eyes furiously and shook her shoulders.

"He told me not to! What was I suppose to do!? Everyone would look at him differently and he would probably be arrested."

"Why would you care!?"

"Because, hes still our friend!"

"A friend that robbed you of your gold?"

"No! I punched him before he could. Yet he still saw me naked... and almost you know.."

I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Thank god." I hugged her tightly and swayed her gently.

"Please keep this a secret. Between us, you know." She whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Ok. I promise."

I couldn't even begin in how good I am at keeping secrets.

"C'mon, lets go to bed. It's almost 4 AM." She got up and wandered over to her bed quietly. I obliged and climbed up the ladder to my bed.

Before I knew it, I drifted off into a deep, deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the sun shinning bright on my face. I looked down at the clock and saw it was 6:29 AM.

"Great, just in time to hear the alarm." I mumbled. I threw the pillow over my face and in a matter of seconds the beeping began.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Ughhh." I groaned, rolling off the side of the bed, hitting the floor.

"Dammit." I muttered, hitting the ground.

"You okay?" A quiet voice asked.

"Yeah." I replied, looking up at the blonde haired girl.

"I get the bathroom." She got up from her bed and ran into the bathroom after grabbing an outfit.

I moaned and got up. I walked over to Ella's bed, grasping onto her shoulders. I shook her lightly while talking. "Wake up El." She moaned and flickered her eyes open. I she rolled over on her side and I kicked the bed frame.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a cute outfit that would cover my neck. I got a tight black turtle neck with skinny blue jeans. I threw it into my bag and ran out the door, making my way towards the girls bathroom. Before I could leave, I felt someone grab onto my arm. I whirled around to see Liz standing there.

"Bathroom." I whispered, looking down at the bag. She sighed and pulled my close.

"Be careful." She whispered into my ear before letting go of my arm.