Rosie shrugged. "My parents don't go out much without people following us. We don't go to crowded places." 

Aiden looked at the people around them. The street was crowded, but no one seemed to be paying close attention to them. "Do you get recognised much?" Aiden asked. He had expected passers-by to start calling out to them and asking Rosie for photos. She was a part of a very famous family, he assumed that part of that fame would transfer down to her.  

"Not really unless my parents are with me," Rosie explained. She pulled her eyes up from her phone. "I only have my closest friends on social media. I only go to events when my parents force me. I don't display the family name like Pierce did when he was my age. I'm not looking for fame."

"What's it like when people do recognise you?" 

"Scary," Rosie said quietly and simply.  

Aiden wondered what Oliver's childhood was like. He couldn't imagine being accosted in the street by strange people every time your parents took you out. "How do you handle the paparazzi?" he asked. 

Rosie shrugged. "I ignore them. Sometimes they follow me, but I just keep ignoring them. Everyone has a strategy. My mother smiles but doesn't say anything. Pierce pretends to be annoyed with them but he really loves the attention. My father talks to them, a fake smile on his face, but he really hates them. He just pretends to like them." 

"I guess that's understandable. The photos will get published anyway whether he's smiling or not. Better to have a photo published of him smiling than one of him angry."

"Yeah," Rosie said. She didn't seem too sure. 

Aiden noticed that they were walking past a café. "Should we go in here?" he asked. 

Rosie shook her head. "Bad coffee." 

Aiden laughed. "You really have been to New York a few times."

"We visit my brother all the time." 

"That must be nice."  

"Do you follow people?" Rosie asked out of the blue. Her voice was timid. "When you take their picture?" 

Aiden shook his head. "I mainly go to events. I stand behind the red carpets half of the time. I do have to hang out in known celebrity spots sometimes but I only take photos from a distance. I don't follow people to their cars or anything like that." 

"Good."

"I don't take photos of people with their kids either," he added. 

Rosie smiled at that. "You're a rare find. I wish more people were like you. Do you like working for that magazine?" 

"Not really, I don't work for 'Celebrity Today' all that often. I have a friend that works there and he gives me some freelance work when I need it." 

"Why do you need it?" 

"Landscape photography isn't a big money maker," Aiden explained. 

"Oh," Rosie replied.

"What do you want to do when your older?" 

Rosie pushed her hair back. "I want to work with Oliver." 

"You're into software and all that stuff?" 

Rosie shrugged. "Yeah, but I also just want to be close to my brother."

"You must miss him a lot," Aiden commented.

"You have no idea," Rosie said sadly. 

Aiden did have an idea. "I have two brothers that I don't see."