#109 Sleeping in a single bed together:

CALUM:

"This is it." You chuckle as you open the door to your old bedroom. "Thank god your little house tour is over." He chuckled, sitting his bags down on your floor. "You didn't like it?" You asked with a fake frown. "No, I loved it," He smiled as he took you in his arms. "I mean forgive me for being exhausted after a twelve hour flight and two hour drive." He joked. "I know, I'm sorry, I'm just excited to have you to myself finally." You smiled, hugging him tighter. "Ok, so you can sleep there, and I'll see you in the morning." You said pointing to your bed and walking towards the door to leave the room. "Wait," He grabbed your arm, stopping you. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Living room..It's too small for both of us." You answer. "We'll fit, c'mon." He says with a grin as he throws himself down on your bed. You sigh at his goofiness as you lay down beside him. "Well you are pretty warm." You giggle as you scoot in closer to him while he adjusts the blanket over you. "Exactly, now shut up and sleep." He laughs as he turns the lamp off."

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"Morning," He smiled as you awoke. "You could've woke me up." You said. "I could've but you looked too comfy." He said. "How long have you been up?" You ask, yawning. "Eh, twenty minutes?" He answered unsure. "Not too long then-Calum!" You stopped as you sat up to look down and see he slept in your bed with his dirty shoes. "What?!" He asked confused. "Did you really sleep in those filthy things?" You asked pointing to his feet. "Oops.." He mumbled as if he really had forgotten. You sighed heavily, "No, don't take em' off now, I don't want to smell em'." You grumbled as you laid back down. "Ya sure?" He chuckled as he leaned down to kiss you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MICHAEL:

"Why the hell- who puts a singlet in their guest room?" Michael groans as the two of you sit your stuff down in Luke's guest room. "Apparently Luke does." You answered sarcastically as you changed out of your clothes and grabbed your pajamas from your bag. "Makes no sense." He complained as he pulled his shirt off. The two of you sighed as you stood on each side of the bed thinking of how you were both going to fit. He climbed in first and rolled onto his side patting the bed for you to get under the blanket with him. "I'll try not to move too much on my sleep, ok?" He said, acknowledging that he tends to hog everything in his sleep. "Yea sure." You replied with a light laugh. A single kiss turned more into a make out session as he took your shirt off and climbed over top of you. Sadly it didn't go much further because the two of you were both worn out from the previous day and travelling.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

You woke up freezing and sore as you looked around to find you were on the floor. "Babe?" You heard Michael say from the bed. "Why am I on the floor?" You asked as you crawled back over and onto the bed. "Funny story, it was, eh probably around 3 or 4 and I kept trying to roll over but you were there, then all of a sudden I heard a thud and suddenly I had room to stretch." He said laughing. "Oh yea, really funny story Mike..You knocked me off the bed asshole." He continued to laugh. "Hey, I'm sorry." He said going serious as he noticed your straight face wince as you rubbed your neck. "Yea whatever." You said as you suddenly shoved him off the side of the bed. You laughed as you crawled over to see him laying on the floor laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTON:

"Baaabee," You whined aloud. "Yea?" Ashton answered. "Can I come sleep in your bunk? I'm cold." You were currently in Calum's because he was staying with his girlfriend in a hotel. "You can try, I don't think there's enough room though." He replied. You hear his back hit the wall as he scoots over to give you room. "You're right, there isn't a lot of room for two." You laughed. "Told you." He said. "Are you warm?" He asked as he adjusted the blanket over you two. "Yea, much better." You sighed as you scooted closer into him. "Well that's all that matters then." He said, kissing your nose. "You sure you can do this?" You asked laughing as he kept adjusting himself to get comfortable. "Of course'." He answered as he shut his eyes.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

You woke up to the sound of the tour bus door shutting and Michael's loud mouth talking to Calum until they both burst out laughing ridiculously loud. "Where'd she go?" You heard Calum ask as he probably noticed you were no longer in his bunk. Suddenly you felt the curtain being ripped open behind you as the cold air and light rushed in. "Hey!" You flipped over annoyed at him. "There she is!" Michael chimed in as if Calum didn't see you there. "Aww," Michael teased. "What?" You asked irritated as you shielded your eyes from the light. "Y/n couldn't sleep alone so she had to come curl up next to her boyyfrrienndd," Michael and Calum laughed. "How sweet." Calum added. "What're you 12? Shut the damn curtain!" Ashton snapped as he sat up and squinted his eyes. "Just one second." Calum said as he took his phone out and snapped a picture. "Sorry. Twitter." He laughed as he ran away. Michael laughed as he shut the curtain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUKE:

"I don't think it's gonna work." You laugh as he plops down next to you on the small bed. "Just c'mere." He laughs, opening his arms. Once you're in his arms he pulls you on top of him and rolls under you onto his back. There the two of you lay, you on top of him with your ear pressed against his chest listening to his heartbeat as you slowly fall asleep. "Goodnight babe." He whispers as he kisses the top of your head and unplugs the lamp. "Night." You mumble already half asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

It was nearing nine o'clock when for some unknown reason you woke up. You looked up to see Luke was still fast asleep. As you pushed yourself up off of him his grip around your back tightened and pulled you back down. "Don't leave." He mumbled in his husky morning voice. "I need to pee." You whined. "Well come back when you're done, I like when you're here." He replied releasing his grip around you. You smiled as you got up to walk to the bathroom. You quickly returned and crawled back under the covers on top of him. He immediately smiles upon your contact and opens his eyes. "Great.." He says. "What?" You ask in concern. "Now I have to pee." He says, making you both laugh.