#42 Surprise getaway:

Luke:

Between his world tour and the constant public eye watching you two, your relationship had become strained. That's why Luke planned a getaway to a vacant house plot in the countryside of northern Italy. He kept it such a secret that even you were unaware of it until your plane landed.
-----------------------

Michael:

The last time you'd spoken to Michael over Skype about his upcoming break he'd confessed to you just how stressed out he was about no longer being able to live a normal life. This is why you basically forced him to go against management and fly on a private jet to land at a small, secluded airport near your hometown. No one would know about it and he could spend a week or so staying with you and your family in your small hometown where he could go unrecognized.
--------------------

Ashton:

After having spent the past couple of months at the hot, sunny beaches of Australia, you'd expressed to Ashton how badly you yearned for the rain back home. He kept you disappointed as he hid from you just exactly where you were flying to the next time you were on the plane, but when he woke you up and the first things you saw through the plane window were the old victorian buildings you immediately gasped and took him into a huge hug.
-----------------------

Calum:

It was just near Christmas time and Calum was currently stuck on tour in some of the warmest parts of the world. He was a bit down after hearing you brag on and on about your snowy Christmases you have every year at home in Canada, and that he had never experienced a white Christmas. Little did he know that you had that all taken care of. On his next week long break you made reservations at a mountain ski resort back in Canada. Calum's face lit up when you brought him the plane tickets as he scooped you up and twirled you around in a hug.
------------------------------------------------------