Chapter 8: You Look Mental

[{A/N

First of all... my keyboard just had a spaz attack.

Second of all, the Bold thingy keeps going on and off

Third of all.... HI!  I really really love this chapter.. and I'm happy to announce, this is where the real fun begins ;)

However i'm sad to say that uploads might get a bit slower from here on out, because my creativity level is going to need to be on MAX. for the next several chapters and with trying to get good marks in school & whatnot, creativityx100 is going to be a hard thing for me to accomplish.

I'll try my best to write/upload as frequenly as possible, and I hope you continue to read!

Please, you have no idea how much it means to me that some of you are actually taking your time to read this. Every time that view counter goes up, my heart jumps a little bit <3

So it'll be ever more amazing, and unbelievable, if you liked this story enough to share it with a friend, or tell some other writers on wattpad whose stories you read "Hey, you should read this totally awesome story.... because it's awesomely totally awesome..."

So sorry for the long author's note, and the last thing i'd like to say is COMMENT, PLEASE. and vote and share if you feel so inclined! THANKYOUSOMUCH--

~Katie}]

Chapter 8

Phillipa

“Here comes the sun, do-do-do-do!” I felt Kelsey’s hand on my elbow, shaking me out of the blackness of not dreaming, “Here comes the sun… and I say-“

“Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” I groaned, moving the pillow that lay under my head so that it came over the top of my head, comfortably covering my ears from the unwanted ruckus.

“That is not how the song goes…” Kelsey clicked her tongue disapprovingly at me.

“This is not how I want my morning to go, so how about you go sing your songs correctly elsewhere.” I moaned into my mattress.

“Alright, I’ll just go annoy the people on the plane, where we’re supposed to be in two hours. Did I mention it takes about that long to get our passports checked and through security?” Kelsey sighed.

“Shit!,” I gasped, sitting straight up in my bed, “That’s today!”

“And sleeping beauty has awakened!” Kelsey exclaimed like a sports announcer who’s team just won the championship, throwing her hands dramatically in the air.

“Shut it and get out! I need to get dressed and double check my room! Damn it I don’t even have clothes set out!” I shouted, scrambling in a daze towards my dresser in my early morning panic attack.

“Done and done.” Kelsey smiled, pulling me to a stop by the elbow as she motioned towards the sweat pants and v-neck tee on the bed, “I set those out before I so sweetly serenaded you, and I checked your room to make sure we didn’t forget anything, too.”

“You’re a life saver!” I sighed, giving her a hug, then pulled back and looked her seriously in the eyes, “But don’t sing again, my ear drums can only take so much.”

“Bitch, you loved it.” She frowned, slapping me in the shoulder, “Do you think you can handle getting dressed without me?” she asked seriously.

“Yeah, I mean it’s just clothes, I don’t think there’s anything about dressing that could rile me up in any way…” I said, although her question made me feel like an elderly woman in a nursing home.