Chapter 4

Eli moved closer to Nozomi, Nozomi leaned back. Her back hit the kitchen table, and she couldn't move further away. She could already smell the caramel in Eli's mouth.

"Say my name, Nozomi." Eli ordered, her face moving closer.

"My ass." Nozomi huffed and looked away. Eli leaned closer, she caressed the side of Nozomi cheek. She pulled in and Nozomi could feel Eli pushing the chocolate into her mouth. Nozomi would have gladly let it happen, but then...

She suddenly taste caramel. Nozomi eyes widen and started to panic, she tried to push Eli away but Eli's iron grip kept her still. The tormenting sweetness filled her mouth, sticky flavoring stuck against her tongue.

"Lef go!" Nozomi voice muffled. "Shay my name!" Eli voice replied also muffled.

"Elichi!"

Eli released Nozomi, and the racer rushed over to the sink and spit out the excess candy. "Is caramel that bad?" Eli asked, putting another piece of candy into her mouth.

Nozomi looked at her like Eli just grew weird alien ears, "Yes! The terrible stickiness! The unbelievable overused flavoring in it. Ahhh it's disgusting. Why would you even make me eat that?"

Eli ate another piece, "Well, I like kissing you. And you wouldn't say my name. Two and two together. It equals to whatever I just did." Nozomi slapped Eli's arm before kissing her on the cheek, "Whatever El-i-chi~"

Eli mumbled under her breath, loud enough for Nozomi to hear, "Such a serious turn on." Nozomi pretend she didn't feel her face turning hotter and replied, "Well I'm gonna turn on the TV. Help yourself to more chocolate on the counter." Eli eyes drifted off to another box of chocolate. She went over immediately to eat it.

Nozomi turned the television on and scrolled through the channels. She heard Eli's voice from the kitchen, "Change to channel 14! They should be talking about my latest mission." Nozomi yelled back, "So you didn't just gave away my bra?!" No response came back and Nozomi changed to Channel 14.

"In breaking news! EC has struck again! His mark left behind on a famous singer missing original album. At the moment it's being track down. But the police have doubts in finding it. After several expensive missing items were divided into different places including in Peru, Australia, England, and Vietnam. His identity still remains unknown. The only clue left behind is his signature mark which has the letters EC scratch into the wall."

Eli laughed, sitting next to Nozomi she still continued to eat chocolates, "If only they knew I was a female and not a guy. Why must they assume every one that steals is a male? Sexist much? Nozomi? Are you okay?" Eli looked next to her to see a thinking Nozomi muttering, "EC? I swear I heard of that before. My mind is blanking out."

Eli's face dropped into a frown, "Hmm. I don't know either. Maybe from one of your old races?" Nozomi shook her head, "No, it was before that. Ahh I heard it years ago. But why are you using that as a mark? Couldn't you not leave it and make it harder for the police to catch you?"

"No, that would be rude. Someone could steal my work! And then they get credit for being top thief." Eli crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. Nozomi poked her cheek, "Aww Elichi doesn't want her work to be exposed by another person." Eli peered over Nozomi, "Of course I wouldn't want that to happen. I couldn't be able to see you. I really doubt that considering prison is easy to break out of."

"You've been in jail before?"

"Under another name yes, it was somewhere in Russia." Eli talked as if being in jail was no big deal.

"You use to be in Russia?" Nozomi was flabbergasted.

Eli nodded, she continued to eat her chocolate, "I could take you there. Well after my mission."

Nozomi groaned, "Your leaving? Again? Just when you got back?"

Eli nodded again, "Well tomorrow night I leave. So until then I'm all yours." She sent a wink to Nozomi. Without warning Nozomi lips crash on Eli's. She could taste the several chocolates Eli ate, her sweet scent made Nozomi want more.

A low moan grumbled from Eli, "Nozomi..." she took the aggressive side and bit down on Nozomi bottom lip. She pushed Nozomi down and started to kiss the nook of her neck, she went down to kissing her collarbone.

"Elichi..~" Nozomi said softly and the blonde suddenly stop.

Eli pushed herself up from Nozomi. Sweat crawled down Eli's forehead. "Sorry. It's not time yet." Was all she could mutter looking at Nozomi dissatisfied face.

Nozomi puffed out her cheeks, "I don't want to see you anymore Elichi. You can't just leave me like that. Meanie." Shame quickly spread at Eli, she looked away and nodded.

"Alright I'll leave. I'll see you later now." Eli stood up and went to the door, Nozomi blindly followed behind. At the door, Eli looked over her shoulder, "I do want to be your first." Nozomi nodded surprised at how fast the table turned on her. "Wait, Elichi? Are you still a vir-"

Eli kissed Nozomi and she melted in Eli's arms.

Eli released from the kiss and opened the door. "Bye now." She closed the door leaving a now super disappointed Nozomi alone.