여덟 · eight

It had been a month since classed had started again and Shinwon was going insane. He had never had so many all-nighters, piles of homework and tests at the same times. He barely remembered to eat and shower regularly and not seeing Yuto, who was also buried in work, was killing him. He hadn't realize how used to him he had grown until he had lost it. They ate lunch together every time they could but it wasn't nearly enough. Shinwon couldn't properly concentrate on the speed of light when his sexy boyfriend was in front of him chewing a pencil so after their first attempt of studying together ending up on a make-up section and some blowjobs, they decided it wasn't a good idea.

But Shinwon was dying for some Yuto on his life. He was dying for his kisses, for his tongue, his mouth, his heavy body pressed against his. Wrong train of thought; think about the sun's birth you asshole.

When he finished his last Friday class, he text Yuto letting him know that he could stop by that night. His boyfriend answered a few minutes later and Shinwon could almost hear the desperation on his written words.

He decided to spend the afternoon with Yanan, how had slept least then him as Changgu hadn't stop following him everywhere lately until the Chinese gave up and delivered his phone number. Shinwon was sure they'll end up together, but he saved that to himself, Yanan was as stubborn as a rock.

"He won't stop texting even if I don't answer!!" He shouted, lifting his hands above his head.

"Just go out with him."

"But I hate him," his voice didn't sound too convinced about that but Shinwon let it be.

"Whatever makes you happy. Anyway, I came here to ask you for a favor."

Yanan pouted. "And here you had me thinking you had come because you loved me."

"In your dreams," Shinwon said, hugging him. "So, would you?"

He knocked on Yuto's door at 9.30 pm. The streets had been deserted since the afternoon because it was fucking cold. When his boyfriend was the one opening the door, he knew it was his lucky day: Changgu wasn't home.

"Oh my God," Yuto said, kissing him as a hello. "It looks amazing!"

Shinwon flushed, grabbing a lock of his now red hair between his thumb and index finger. "Thanks, I've wanted to change it for a while."

Yuto's only answer was to kiss him again and the now red haired kissed back. There was this thing about their kissed that he didn't fully understood. He had kissed people before but what's explained on movies and books had never happened. The butterflies never took off, his breath never changed and his eyes stayed closed. But when it came to Yuto, every single thing he had ever read or seen on a movie seemed to happen at once. Just by pressing their lips together he could feel all the things people had always talked about, he could hear the younger boy's heartbeat on his ears, he could feel both of their breaths getting irregular, like when you get tired of running. But it had nothing to do with getting tired, because their kissed filled him with energy.

"Yuto?"

They had entered his place, with the grey haired placing kissed on the younger's neck and pulling his coat off. "Mmm?"

Shinwon inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. He stopped his boyfriend, placing both hands on his checks and pulling him up. He locked their eyes, as if he could let him know how he felt just by staring. He knew he couldn't, but he hope it will help. Yuto's eyebrows were up and he looked worried. The taller boy caressed his face carefully and opened his mouth slowly, letting the words out before his stomach managed to do the same with its content. "I love you."