다섯 · five

Emmm so, smut ahead, be careful, read on your own risk and all that shit. Should I be saying this? probs idk I'm not used to publish on here and ao3 doesn't have this because I just rate it at the start and that's it. Okay, I need to stop ranting, bye.

----------------------------------------

Vacation sounded more like heaven to Shinwon's ears. Yuto had a week more of classes than him, as he had decided to take some special courses. It was Thursday and Shinwon was obviously hanging out at Hyojong's frat with Yanan. The Chinese boy wasn't really pleased with all the 7's he had stroke on the lastest tests, so he had asked for Shinwon's help. They were review ancient astronomy when Yanan flipped the book and screamed for a break.

"So, what about you and Yuto-kun?"

"Firstly, never call him that again."

"But it's cute!" Yanan interrupted.

"And secondly, what about what?"

"You know, in general. How is everything going? Have you had sex yet? Does he have a weird kink? The usual stuff"

"Who has a weird kink?" Hyunggu asked when he entered the room.

"Shinwon's boyfriend."

"He's not officially my boyfriend and he doesn't have a weird kink," Shinwon said, blushing. He wasn't use to the younger yet. Hyunggu spent practically all his time on the campus. If he wasn't studying, he was dancing. Having a double major mustn't be easy.

But the blue haired guy looked at him strangely. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Yes!!! His name is Yuto! He's a freshman like you and you're also on our campus as you study physics, so you may know him!" Yanan seemed like an exited puppy but Hyunggu didn't really look at him, his eyes were locked on Shinwon.

"You are dating that freshman?"

Shinwon didn't like the tone the younger had used. "Yes, I am. What's wrong with that?" His voices sounded harder than he initially intended and he almost apologized. But then he remembered they were talking about Yuto here and he wasn't going to let anyone talk shit about him.

The blue haired opened his eyes wildly and shook both his hands and head. "No, no, I wasn't saying it like there's a problem, I'm sorry, didn't mean to be rude. It's just, Yuto is everyone's dream, and even some seniors want to date him. But he had never shown interest for anyone, politely rejecting everyone and he's like the 'cold sexy guy' all of my classmates like. There's this rumor that our Introduction to Algebra's teacher tried to seduce him and he said no, getting failing marks for the last 3 exams."

Yanan and Shinwon stared at each other, then at Hyunggu.

"SHINWON OH MY GOD YOU'RE DATING A CELEBRITY!"

"Sh, don't scream. And he's not a celebrity."

"Well, he kind of is," Hyunggu confirmed. "And so is Changgu. Have you seen that guy? My God."

"Who?"

"You don't know who Changgu is?"

"I've seen him a lot, he's Yuto's roommate. He seems nice," Shinwon admitted, shrugging.

"He's not just nice, Shinwon. He is our university's prince. Nice, sweet, charming, handsome as a God and did I mention rich as fuck?"

"I hate people like that," Yanan stated.