셋 · three

"I never thought about you as the one to fall for the typical bad guy," Yanan let out. He was lying down on the frat's living room's couch, book on his hands.

Shinwon opened his eyes wildly and turned his head on Hwitaek's direction, who had already jumped off his boyfriend's embrace to look at him directly.

"YOU WHAT?"

Shinwon looked down, thinking how on Earth he was going to explain the whole situation to his best friend. Oh well, I met him on the party and couldn't​ get him out of my mind and he happened to kiss me and tell me he's into me a few days ago. Yeah, sure.

"Ups," the Chinese boy lamented, changing to a sitting position. "You haven't told him about Yuto yet?"

"WHO THE FUCK IS YUTO AND WHY THE HELL DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT HIM, KO SHINWON?"

He was starting to get uncomfortable with 3 pair of eyes on him, so he closed his and whispered. "He's a guy I know."

"Stop with the bullshit. I've being your best friend for your entire life and he" Hwitaek pointed at Yanan, shooting him a death glare, "knows that you have a boyfriend before I do?"

Shinwon shook his head, filled with embarrassment. "He's not my boyfriend," he whispered again. "I... I like him."

Hyojong placed both hands on his shoulders, which startled the younger. "I'm glad," both his smile and his tone were sincere and Shinwon almost started crying, but instead murmured a small 'thank you'.

Hwitaek's expression had softened and he took a sit next to his best friend. "I'm sorry, I got jealous because I've always being the first one to know everything about you," and turning his head he added, "sorry to you too, Yannie."

"No problem," the taller boy said, smiling.

"Now, do you wanna tell me about this Yuto guy?"

And Shinwon did, a bit. He told him where they had met, the fact that Yuto was Japanese, that he was also majoring in Astronomy, that he had lots of tattoos. When he got to the part of the restaurant, he flushed and told Hwi that he asked him to meet on his apartment next Friday. And Shinwon had said yes.

"Oh my God, I'm so happy for you!" Hwitaek said, hugging him. He let go after a second, asking. "He kissed you, didn't he?"

Shinwon covered his face with his hands, but nodded slowly. His best friend turned around, smirking at Hyojong. His boyfriend smiled back, sighing in relief.

Yuto's apartment wasn't that far from school. Actually, it was only two subway's stops away. Shinwon's hands, neck, back, thighs and every part of his body were sweating, reminding him how nervous he was. It wasn't his first date, it wasn't the first time he was heading to a dude's flat, but it was the first time in a very long time and he had never being the type of guy to rush things, so he was worried about how far the younger boy was expecting him to go.

He stud in front of the door 36, floor 4. He swallowed, but it felt like mud and when he tried to knock, his arm weighed as much as a mountain. He sighed and put all his force in knocking, The door revealed a tall and slim body, wrapped into a huge jacked.

"Sorry, I was leaving," Yuto's friend said, smiling and tapping his shoulder. "Have a good time."

And he was off, leaving Shinwon in front of a wholly open door of a home that wasn't his. He cleared his throat, trying to get Yuto's attention.

"Oh, come in," he heard him screaming from somewhere inside. "I'll be there on a second."

As the blonde stepped in, he realized how expensive that apartment looked; the rent was surely twice as expensive as his own, maybe even trice. The walls were completely white and the light wooden floor barely made any noise. He entered to what seemed the living room. White couches, a TV bigger than him and a glass coffee table were just a few of the beautiful things that met his eyes.