Chapter 8

Pets P.O.V. BOOM didn't see dat coming aye??!??
I few tears fell from my face these boys told me I could say goodbye to ONE person so I chose my twin sister y/n. I texted her my goodbyes. The boys then smashed phone and threw it off the building, I cried a bit and they slapped my head. They then stabbed my belly with a knife and pushed me off, I waited for the impact closing my eyes to feel nothing!?! I lifted my head to see a man holding me. "T-thank you!" I said and jumped out of his arms running off. I didn't know where to go I just ran I guess... I found a stray cat dang New York should really find homes for these cats. I lifted the cat up and cuddled it before putting it back down. I heard footsteps behind me it was the man that helped me, he was more my age to be honest. He had black hair with a strip of blue, he also had ware wolf ears and tail. "H-hi." He said. "Hey?" I said. "I-I'm I-Ian. Your name?" Ian asked me. "Well you do know not to trust strangers right?" I said and giggled. "W-well yeah but you just fell from the S-sky heh.." he said. "No.. I was pushed off a building." I explained. His eyes widened. "Why would they do that to a pretty girl like you?" I heard him mumble. "What?" I said acting like I didn't know what he said. "N-NOTHING!!" He said blushing. "Well.. I'm Pet nice to meet you!" I said and shook his hand. "Do you know how far Phoenix drop high is?" I questioned Ian. "What? What's Phoenix drop high?" He questioned me. "Oh it's a high school!" I replied. "Haven't heard of it I go to an all ware wolf school." Ian said. I sighed glumly and began walking off. "W-WAIT!" He yelled at me. I turned around. "Y-you could c-come to my s-school.." he said. "But I thought that was just for ware wolves?" I replied. "W-well you have fox ears and tail so I bet I could get you in." He replied. My eyes widened and I made them disappear. "DONT LOOK AT THEM!" I snapped. "S-sorry!" He said blushing. "Well c-come with me, I was just walking around before school started!" Ian said. I nodded my head and then followed him toward a big building. This was the school.. great. I walked in and got glares and growls. I walked towards the principals office with Ian and got a class schedule. I walked off to my first class which was Ware wolf 101. I walked in with Ian and sat beside him. "Hey beautiful!" I heard a voice say. I looked up to see a boy staring  at me. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He asked. "No but I got a bruise when I crawled out of hell." I replied. He looked appalled at me I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "OK CLASS WELCOME NOT REALLY!!" Today is the third day so once again get to know your class mates!! Even fight but I want it nice and rule breaking!" The teacher said. I looked at Ian confused. We shrugged and just talked. Two boys were fighting, reminded me of Aaron. I ended up laughing on the spot falling off my seat. They all stared at me. "OMI you guys act like Aaron!" I aid wiping tears of laughter from my eyes. They still stared at me. I blushed from embarrassment and sat back beside Ian. "Who's Aaron?" He asked. "My step brother." I replied. I felt something on my back I turned around to see someone sniffing me. I blushed and they went away sniffing someone else. "Erm... is that natural?" I asked Ian. He nodded yes. "I WON HAHA IM ALPHA!!" A man cheered. Everyone clapped and surrounded him. "ANYONE  WANNA CHALLENGE ME!??!! HOW ABOUT YOU GIRL COME HERE AND FIGHT ME FOR ALPHA CUZ IM GUNNA WIN!!" He screamed. I covered my ears now realizing he was talking about me. A few girls and boys grabbed wrists and pushed my towards this man. He was much taller then me. Hmm an advantage. We then fought I just dodged. He then did hit my face with sharp claws. I touched my face... blood. I was angry now. I made my fox tail and ears pop out and charged at him. Clawing his face. When I was done my hands were a bloody mess. He didn't give up so I threw him out the window. We were at the third floor. Oops. "Wwoooooo NEW ALPHA!!" Someone cheered clapping for me. "Wait what?!!" I screamed. "What.did you do?!" Ian whispered to me. I shrugged.
Your P.O.V.
The boys finally left me and Cyrus alone.. we cried into each other. I heard foot steps to see it was Zane he rushed over to us, he hugged us tightly asking what happened. I explained. "S-she even died o-on my birthday!!" I wailed crying my eyes out. He patted Cyrus's and I's back. I gave him a half smile still crying. "I-I just need to go away... for sometime....like what Pet did." I mumbled at the last part. "N-no we will get through this together!" Zane said with a half smile. I nodded and fixed my mascara that was running dish my face. I quickly grabbed a cloak from my room and started heading back to school with Zane and Cyrus. I saw those boys sitting by a tree. I sighed and kept walking, they noticed me and immediately stood up walking over to me. I fought the tears back because one of the boys kinda looked like her well hair colour that is. I made sure my hood of my cloak hid my face. "Guys... leave her alone!" Squeaked Zane. "She needs comfort!" A man said smirking and putting his arm around me. I elbowed him in the stomach and walked off, finally the bell rang and I went to class, I had art. I glumly sat down to see the boy with brown hair sit next to me. I fought back tears again. "Y-your hair..." I managed to mumble. "What to handsome for you!" He chuckled. I stayed sad. "....it's the same colour as hers..." I spoke softly letting a few tears slip because I knew he couldn't see them. I started drawing... I decided to draw Pet.

(I tried ok XD I think I made a pretty good drawing of me self!) I finished and looked at it for a second before someone snatched it from in front of me

(I tried ok XD I think I made a pretty good drawing of me self!) I finished and looked at it for a second before someone snatched it from in front of me. It was the boy with brown hair, "Who's this?" He asked looking at the drawing. "...why do you care?" I asked him. "Jeez I just wanted to know." He said and passed the paper back to me. I looked down at it and wrote in small words, I miss you. I stared at it noticing wet spots appear on it I was crying. The boy noticed and hugged me. I blushed and pushed him away, I crumpled up my paper and pushed it in my pocket. I got up and walked off. I then bumped into someone, "sorry.." I mumbled. A guy with brown shaggy hair looked at me. "HEY WATCH IT BOY!" He snapped at me. "...I'm a girl..." I said staring down. The boy paused before saying sorry then yelling. "HEY WATCH KT GURL!" I sighed and walked off now him and two other people following me. I had Cyrus with Zane right now... I was so depressed. Glumly walked away, more like shuffling. Because three people ran up to me. One with black hair and black eyes. A girl with whitish hair and purple eyes, and the boy from before. "What do you want?" I sighed. "I heard you bumped into Zenix over here, we didn't really um appreciate it!" The boy with black hair said with an evil grin. I shrugged my shoulders and walked off again. But the boy grabbed my arm, I screamed in
pain because I did recently get cut there and it still hurt. He squeezed tighter. I yelled in pain and winced. He finally let go and I held my arm in pain. I rolled down the sleeve to see the cut was bleeding again! I cursed under my breathe walking towards the girls washroom when he grabbed my arm AGAIN! I screeched to the top of my lungs this time someone came and was to shocked to move. A few tears fell landing on the ground. "That's it!" I yelled. I flung him off of me making him land on the ground. I then ran up to the roof of the school, ready to jump and be with my sister. I closed my eyes when something warm wrapped around my waist, and something warm pull me into a hug. "M-max? Z-Zane?" I said trying to loosen their grip. "Please just let me die.." I pleaded. "No! Y/n you mean to much to us!" Zane said holding me back. Zane pulled my cloak hood down letting my face be shown. Everyone gasped as they saw how depressed I was. I hugged Zane and Max tightly crying into their shirts. Soon a cold hand went on my arm and I screamed from the pain. It was that boy again! This time he was pushing me off! I cried some words out before falling to my death...when nothing...I was just flying!?! I gasped and saw myself that. Cyrus wanted a ride, so I lifted him up and we flew away to the big tree.
Hey hope you enjoyed this chapter OMI chapter 7 got 6 reads and the chapter 6 got 11!! WHAT!!?! That's amazing ahhhhh please leave a comment and check out KikichanArtist she's awesome and remember STAY KAWAII!!- Pet~Senpai is out