Chapter 2: Vivi..

Your P.O.V.
I ran into the woods to the biggest tree, I climbed it and checked on Faith. Blood and tears streaming down my face. I huddled there, soon I drifted off to sleep with Faith cuddling me. When I woke up I was still in the tree with Faith but know someone else was there, it startled me so I fell off the tree. I was ready for the impact but... I felt nothing. It was the person on the tree with me. He was a boy with black hair, hair covering one eye and had a mask on. I looked at him puzzled. Faith was in my arms and he was holding me like one of those cheesy romance movies. I quickly stood up. "T-thank you.." I said awkwardly. "Don't mention it." The boy mumbled. We rolled are eyes but then got shocked because we did the exact same thing. I chuckled giving him a half smile. I could tell he was smiling just by the way of his mask. "You s-should be going.." I said and stared into the woods, hiding Faith back in my bag before he saw her. He nodded and left. I climbed the tree again with Faith and dozed off.
Aaron's P.O.V.
I ran around in the night looking for y/n. She has been gone for the whole school day, I was worried. I soon saw Zane leaving the forest, I wouldn't usually ask him of all people where she was but I was desperate. "ZANE! Have you seen a girl with H/C and E/C (hair colour and eye colour) ?" I asked him in a hurry. He looked at me for a second. "Yeah..." he said and pointed to the woods. I rushed in the woods to find her and the little kit she found sleeping in a big tree. I sighed and climbed up, I grabbed her then climbed down. I walked to her house but Put the kit in her bag, I knocked on the door to see my older step sister Vivi there. "Oh hey Aaron! Oh and... hello y/n?" She said looking at y/n. I walked passed her into y/n's room. I placed y/n on her bed and put the kit beside her. I then crept into my room and layer down. My mother was yet still at work and my step dad was probably chasing Cyrus with a knife, which he was. Cyrus ran into my room, and hid behind me. Then my step dad came in with a knife, I sighed and took the knife from him. "HEY CHILD GIVE THAT BACK!" My step dad yelled at me. I shook my head and threw it out the window. It didn't hit and one but someone grabbed it and threw it in our garbage. My step dad looked like he was about to strangle me. I soon heard Vivi yell suppers ready which got my step dads attention. Cyrus still scared was crying on my back. I smiled at him and patted his golden hair. I wasn't hungry at all, so I stayed in my room and Cyrus stayed as well. I soon heard yelling from the kitchen so walked down the stairs to see Vivi with blood and stabs all over her. I was shocked at how my step dad treated his children. Thank Irene my mother walked in and was appalled at him. "WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE!" My mom shouted. "FINE BUT... IF WE DO IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS I WLL MURDER YOU!JUST LOOK AT VIVI." He smirked. My mother slept with me and Cyrus. Y/n was still asleep and we had Vivi in her room.
~~TIME SKIP TO MORNING~~
Your P.O.V.
I woke up to see my sister Vivi full of blood sleeping on the love seat in my room. I hugged her even though this would make me bloody and hurt her. Vivi smiled but I knew she needed her rest. I got my school clothes in and walked down stairs. I saw my step mom with papers. "Hey.." I said to her. "Oh hi darling. So sorry to break this to you but me and your father are divorcing." She said casually like this happens every day. I looked at her blankly for a moment. "I under stand..." I told her looking at my feet. I felt pain in my back all of a sudden... then darkness. When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital beside me was Aaron, Cyrus Vivi in a wheelchair and that boy from the tree. They all looked sad. I felt something warm on me... it was Faith. Cyrus started crying a lot which made me sad. "Cy.. it's ok I'm here." I said softly he looked up at me with a smile and pounced at me with a hug. "OUCH!" I squealed. He got up quickly. "CYRUS WHAT DID YOU DO!" Vivi yelled then Cyrus started crying again. I pulled everyone into a soft hug even that one boy from the tree. I felt a lot of pain in my back, "Aaron w-what happened?" I questioned him. "Well when you were talking with mom your dad came and stabbed you multiple times in the back..." Aaron said. I looked at him sadly tears escaping my eyes. "Y-your lucky.. you get to go back with your mom. As for me.... nothing." Said still crying. I felt someone hug me. I looked to see the man from the tree. I was to weak to push him off and it was kinda peaceful. I felt my eyes get heavy and then just darkness.
'The boy from the tree' P.O.V.
I hugged her, I just couldn't help myself she just needed it I could tell. She soon drifted off to sleep so I let go of the hug. Aaron then walked me out of the hospital room, with a little boy and older girl. They all waited in the lobby but I stayed at the door. Soon I heard a voice, like an angel I listened at the door. What I heard was her singing.

I smiled at her amazing voice but then had to leave because it was past dawn.
HEY! You! Yea I see you! No just kiddin or am I DUN DUN DUN! Am don't worry so hope you enjoyed make sure to check out KikichanArtist she's amazing like I said before! And a remember STAY KAWAII -Pet~Sama or Pet~Senpai is out!~