Chapter 7

Ok before I start this chapter THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I looked how many reads I got all together and it's 107! OH MI IREAN! That's a lot, LIKE A LOT! Thank you so much and now the chapter will begin!
Garroth's P.O.V.
I was walking towards class when Ivy stopped me. "Garrath this ugly thing is telling me I'm a snob and you would never be with me!" She sobbed, how do you tell someone you don't love them. Like at all! I thought. "W-well Ivy we aren't dating... and umm never will.." I said walking away she started having a tantrum like a little kid. I continued walking. I bet she still believes we're dating,why me Irean? I asked in my mind, I then heard another voice, a deep girls voice. Garroth, there's someone else here that has a way worse problem then yours so be happy that's all it is! "What the?" I said as I walked along. That was weird, I walked and found Laurence and Aphmau I waved to them and walked over.
Your P.O.V.
I sat with Cyrus on my lap and I started to sing with him, our song we always sing when we are board.

It was funny how high my brothers voice could go. I chuckled and he kissed my cheek. I kissed his head and some people stared at us as they came flooding in. I didn't care, I mean ya gatta do what ya gatta do! I smiled at my brother and the teacher walked in and stared at us. "You know it's not nice to stare!" I said ruffling Cyrus's hair. "Yes but umm... y/n is there something you want to tell me?" The teacher asked. "Nope!" I said happily. "You sure?" The teacher questioned me. "Yeah!" I said and started doodling on a piece of paper. "What about him, the younger boy." She said. I covered a small boy that was in my class ear's, "yeah I know he's small but don't gatta be rude!" I snapped. The teacher's eye twitched. The boy laughed at the joke and so did everyone else. I smiled and folded my arms. Cyrus stared at her with demon eyes. Aww so cute! I thought while looking at Cyrus. The teacher rolled her eyes and began our lesson that I didn't pay attention in.
~~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH YEA!!!~~
Garroths P.O.V. Bet ya didn't expect that now did ya!!!?!
I sat by Laurence, Dante and Travis with my lunch. "Hey Garroth!" Dante said. "Hey Dante!" I said and began eating. "Hey have you seen that girl with a the H/C and E/C? She was totally annoying the teacher today!" Dante said and laughed. "Hm? How so?" I asked. "Well she brought this young boy to class and the teacher was asking her, 'do you have something to tell me?' She kept saying no then the teacher asked 'who's that young boy right there?' And then she covered a small boys ears and said 'yeah I know he's small but ya don't gatta be rude!'" Dante laughed. We all chuckled I soon saw her exit the building. "Hmm... she looks sad." I said. "Huh?" Travis asked. "They girl you were talking  about, she looks sad." I said, "and she's someone I know... but I have no idea what her name is she won't tell me only Zane knows." I said. "Weird." Travis, Dante and Laurence said. "I'll go see if she's ok!" Laurence said and walked off.
Your P.O.V.
I smiled and walked off to lunch until I got a text message from my sister Pet? (YES YOU HAVE A LOT OF SIBLING OK!! Deal with it!)
Pet: hey sissy I can't be in this world much longer... they have me on top of my roof I love you remember that... good bye and always remember me, do t forget me... there coming and ready to push me off... bye world. ~Love Pet.
You: this is a joke right! You can stop now
You: Pet 😢
You: n-no... they didn't... 😭
~~ Text message ended~~
I felt so so sad. I walked out with Cyrus with out a lunch I had to break the news to him... we sat on a cherry tree and I breathed in calmly, "C-Cyrus... I have to tell you something ok." I said feeling tears dripping from my eyes. "P-Pet's... dead..." I aid crying. He stared at me and then did a big screaming cry.
Laurence's P.O.V.
I walked out ready to calm her but instead my ear drums got hit by a big scream. I ran towards it to see a boy and that girl crying on a branch from the cherry tree. "W-why!? S-he was p-probably one o-of  the nicest p-people on t-this planet.. she believed in us..!!!" The boy wailed. "Are you ok?" I asked. She turned her head to me I saw her mascara run down her face with tears falling down. "P-please g-go away..." she stuttered. She looked so sad. She had cat ears and a cat tail same with the boy, the boys hair was a dark shade of blue. I stood there for a moment. When Dante and Travis rushed out. "Gurl you need some help?" Dante asked. I slapped the back of his head. "Dante!" I loudly whispered to him. She jumped down from the tree with the boy and started running away in the middle of school so we ran after her she soon just BAM she was a cat her clothes scattered around same with they boy. We all covered our eyes. They meowed for a moment before dragging there clothes away with them into the woods. I heard hissing and meows then moving of clothes. She then came out of the woods they boy behind her. The boy and the dark shade of blue hair and the girls eyes were a the same colour. "Now.. boys please leave us be. We need some time alone." She spoke we nodded our heads and headed back.
Hey! Hope ya enjoyed and yeah I put me self in dis SO WHAT ITS NOT A LAW I CAN'T!!! XD well check out KikichanArtist check out her story's and remember STAY KAWAII -Pet~Senpai is out