Chapter 2

Justice's P.O.V

When the bell rung to go home every body got up. Except me and that other boy who got me in trouble.

About an hour and some minutes later he got up and walked out. I kept looking at the teacher cause he acted like he didn't see him walk out.

I got a piece of paper and a pen and wrote how long do I have left and gave it to him. He read it then looked at his phone.

"30 minutes" he said and I sighed as I sat back down.

When I was about to start writing lyrics in my lyric book the boy came back in with some snacks. I looked back at my book and started writing.

I fell in love with you
But you played me
I never Would think that you would do these things to me
I was dangerously in love with you
But you played me

I still can't believe that You played me you told me that you'd never leave
I shouldn't have fuck with you to bad silly to me
I still can't believe that you would tell me those lies to me
I was dangerously in love with you i can't believe that
You blamed me you told me that you'd never leave

[Author's Note: if you never heard that song look up dangerously in love/say goodbye remix by kdthesinger or just play the song in the box]

"Damn who hurt you" I heard the boy say standing over me and I looked up at him eating hot chips.

Doesn't matter can you please stop standing over me it makes me nervous I sighed language to him.

I watched as he thought then stepped over and sat on top of the desk next to mine.

Just then another boy came in and  started going crazy. Hopping in the desks and tables. He tried to jump on mine and I pushed my desk back a little so he fell.

Sorry I didn't know you were gonna fall I told the brown skin boy in sign language.

Are you death he asked in sign language. Then I shook my head

No I'm mute I wrote on a piece of paper showing it to him. As he read it the other boy threw some chips at him. 

"Where's momma?" the light skin boy asked the brown skin boy.

"In her office. She told me to get out cause I was making too much noise" the brown skin boy said to who I'm assuming is his brother.

"So you just decided to come here and mess with me" the light skin boy asked and the brown skin boy shook his head yes while writing something on a piece of paper.

Who are you? Are you new here? If so my name is Aaquil but call me Jimmy he gave the paper to me then said "oh DAMN I forgot your just mute and not death. Your too quiet".

Duhh I'm mute I wrote on the back of the paper and showed it to him as his brother smacked him in the back of the head.

"Hey I still don't know your name" the light skin boy said.

I don't know yours either. Your name in my head is light skinned boy I told him in sign language as his brother opened the chips and started eating.

"I asked you first and I'll say mines after you" he said.

Justice I told him in sign language.

"Well Justice I'm Khalif" he said looking at me.

"Detention is over, you can go home now" the teacher said getting up and walking out.

Well I guess I'll see y'all tomorrow I wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to them while walking away.

"BYEE" I heard them yell walking the opposite direction.

Author's Note: Just wanted to say I'm sorry that I took soo long and I love you😘 if your still reading this or any of my other books, by the way go check them out.