Chapter 1

Flashback:
I sat reading a book as tears fell from my eyes looking at my sister and moms boyfriend argue. I sighed as I took a glance at my mother smoking dope. She was out of this world. I looked back at my sister argue about how she was going to take me with her. He punched her and she fell back. She then got up throwing punches. Mom got up pushing my sister out and threw her bags. Ur the reason this shit started u little piece of shit said looking at me coldly. I hate u I said to trash(her) and stupid man(boyfriend) stomping to the front door. I looked at my sister as she got in her car starting it. Do not talk t- she said pressing the gas. Boom. her car blew up in to pieces. Shaking my head crying harder. I just lost my best friend. I looked at my mother with pure hatred. I then stormed to the kitchen got some snacks then stormed to my room. I will stay here until I have a enough money to get my own apartment but I know I can't buy one until a couple of years. I mean I'm only eight. I barricaded my door. My bed is right there then its my dresser's. The only way I get out is threw the window. They slide hundreds under the door every now and then. I take them and buy stuff. I have a microwave, minnie fridge, I have other stuff but there irrelevant.

Flashback over:

Today I am sixteen still and still on mute. Over the years my mom died. But I don't care fuck her. I walked in the school building and headed to look for the office. While walking though the people seeing the office. I walked in to see a lady and a teenage boy arguing they stopped arguing and looked at me. They kinda looked alike. She smiled and asked what was my name and wat did I need. I told her in sign language but I don't think she knew wat I said. So her son told her wat I said and handed me my schedule but not before he took a glance at it. He asked to take me to my class. I nodded yes and we walked through the halls. When we got to class I sat at the back and he sat seats away. Class started and he threw a paper ball at me. I ignored it. He then threw another one. I ignored it. Stop talking and passing notes u two the teacher said. I sat back angrily. He threw another one. OK that's it detention both of u. I signed langue him its all his fault. He smirked and turned around facing the teacher. He ruined my streak of not getting detention. And he's smiling. The bell rung and I walked out saying. Good let's get the fuck outta here, goddamn. Well in my head of course.