21.

I couldn't get up. I couldn't move. Nothing was going to work. He was stronger than me in every way possible, he held my hands down so I wasn't able to move out of the pin he put me in, he had this huge smile plastered across his face.

"You're such a dork"

"I know" he laughed, pushing up his glasses and leaning down to kiss me, or, as close to a kiss well ever get really.

We decided that everything was fine after a Month of nothing. The wedding was on. Everything was going to be okay. Everything was going to be perfect.

Papd and mettaton had their wedding already. They were happily married and of course mettaton was blowing up as an actor. So paps was pretty much set for life money wise.

Me and Grillby were doing alright financially as well actually, although with the question of a kid still lingering in the air it was hardly even noticeable. Grillby really did want another kid, and I didn't know what to do. Its not that I hadn't raised a lid before, look at paps, he's fine. Mostly.

We started going outside again, we went on dates, we made some friends. Turns out the kid from the park and their family is just three doors down. We only found that out because his mom (coryline) had brought us cookies a few days later.

"So, what are we up to today you dorky flame" I said enthusiastically.

"£€™=^¢¥÷×∆^¢£℅°¢£'€™°π{}∆"

I was beyond confused. What the fuck was that. That wasn't Grillby. I sat up, and as soon as I touched his face, he disappeared. Then the dresser. And slowly everything was disappearing. It was all leaving. Until I was in nothing but black. I couldn't see anything but black.

"£®°€W|==€E¢^=€℅¢°√¢™=N&3-6E&•°÷E^|°=√D•=¥€¢°{×TO2&7TALK"

we need to talk.

My gaze darted from left to right, up and down, everywhere I could possible look.  I saw nothing.

"What the fuck is going on! What are you doing Gaster!"

It was obvious it was him. Who else could it be. Nothing in the universe could possibly do this.

"IM TALKING SANS. THATS WHAT IM DOING."

I sighed, sitting down. He was going to kill me here. There was nothing I could do about it. I was going to die.

"YOU WONT DIE IF YOU LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS."

So he can read my mind. That's great. Fuck you Gaster. You have a small di-

"ENOUGH"

I smiled at my small victory, even if it meant absolutely nothing in the long run.

"IM TRYING TO HELP YOU SANS. IM TRYING TO SAVE YOU, AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE."

I scoffed at what he was saying. What does he mean by saving everything I love. He's trying o destroy it! Why can't I just be happy. Why can't I just love him!

"YOU CAN. YOU JUST DID IT TOO FAST. YOU HAVE TO DEVELOPE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM THROUGH TIME LINES, SO THEY CAN GET USE TO THE EMOTIONAL BOND."

Another scoff, and an eye roll from me came after he was done talking. That was stupid. That doesn't make any sense. How was papyrus and mettaton able to get married then?

"How the fuck does that make sense G. What about Papyrus and Mettaton huh?"

"THEY DID IT RIGHT. THEY LIKED EACHOTHER. THEN THEY WERE FRIENDS. THEN THEY WERE A COUPLE. THEN A MARRIED COUPLE. THEY DONT REALIZE IT BUT, THATS WHAT HAPPENED."