Chapter 16

I'm super sorry for the lack of updates. I will be trying harder time update now. I'm once again really sorry for the wait.

Sans pov:

We were out shopping . . . At a candy store, when I start to think. And I always think of Grillby. He's been acting so weird lately. He seems way to happy about everything.

But I can't really talk about it in the candy store, were there are children. And immature adults. Like me.

"Grillby. I want to buy the whole store!" I say looking at all the candy.

"Well I mean. If you're OK with living on the street with no food or water then sure." He says sarcastically.

I glare at him playfully and he smiles. He's to cute sometimes!

We ended up spending thirty dollars at the candy store.

We leave the little candy store and keep walking around the mall. Its really weird to have all these things available to one person.

"Grillby I wanna go in there!" I say pointing to a store that had a sign above it saying "hot topic."

"You sure?" He asked, looking at the things in the store. A bunch of band merchandise? I think that's what its called.

"Yea!" I say, ready to discover new music.

As soon as i walked we were hit bye the sound of heavy music and screaming. I kinda liked it. I could tell Grillby didn't understand what they were saying . . . Or singing

It was more like a scream. I liked it.

Leave us alone
You're on your own.

We are a-breathing, while you're-a sleeping whoa.

As I browsed through the store I noticed a lot of shirts. Some saying things like
"The black parade"

(Quick a/n. I haven't left my room for a week and all I've been doing is listening to that album. U may carry on.)

Or
"BVB"

I didn't end up buying anything though. I have no idea if they make good music.

We left the mall a little latter. Getting kinda scared of all the dirty looks and threatening glares we were getting.
We walked into the house that I've come to call a safe haven.

I look over to the coffee table, or so I've heard that's what its called. And notice the computer on. But I swear I turned it of.

"Grillby... why is the computer on?" I ask, a little anxious. Was someone in our house? What if they Were still in the house!

"Its probably nothing sansy." He says from our room.

I decide to drop it and go lay down with Grillby. Being the lazy person I am

"Hey Grillby . . ." I say deciding to confront him about it.

"Yes sans?" He responds once again, way too happy.

"What's up with you? You've been acting kinda strange the past week or so."

"I . . . Umm . . . I-I uhh."he stumbles over his words looking for an answer.

"Grillby. Tell me. Now."

"I may or may not have g-"

"SANS AND GRILLBY GET ON THE FLOOR NOW!" Someone yelled from the front door. Immediately, I was on the ground stomach first and Grillby followed shortly after.

"Sir I just got word from the station, it was a prank call."
An Officer said.

"Prank call my ass! The call was set from inside the house!"

WHAT!? There really might be someone in our house!? I look over to Grillby and he looks at me knowing exactly what I just though.

"Sir. Please listen these monsters aren't guilty. They're the victims!" The guy says. I like this guy.

"BULLSHIT! THEY'RE MONSTERS! THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE VICTIMS. THEY CAN ONLY BE GUILTY. THEY ALWAYS MAKE TROUBLE LIKE THIS!"

That being said sent a tear down my cheek.

"Sir please! The caller isn't nor wasn't ever in the house! It was just a really well set up prank. But this person does know were these monsters live, and that
Might Make Him a threat to these monsters."

"You know what? Fine. They're "innocent" I'll be in the car." He says, leaving.

"You can get up now." The what I've decided to call "hero cop" says. And as soon as I'm on my feet I'm attacking Grillby with a hug.

"You stupid monster! You broke the fucking TV remote!"

He shouted at me.

"Daddy I swear it wasn't me! P-papy tell him I-I didn't break it!
Y-yo-"

Before I could finish my sentence I was slapped across the face with an unbelievable force.

"DON'T YOU DARE BLAME YOUR BROTHER! YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE VICTOM! YOU AND YOUR STUPID IDIOT BRAIN! PAPYRUS COULD NEVER BE GUILTY!"

He kept shouting insults at me and papyrus watched in horror. Too scared to do anything.

The memory flashed through my head, forcing more tears down my cheeks.

"...okay." Grillby said as the "hero officer" walled out.

" what . . . What did he say Grillby?" I asked as I was obviously to busy drowning in tears to tell what he said.

"He said that they'd place a patrol car outside for the night."

"Anything else?" I asked.

"They really don't like monsters here." He said.

(Wow.
OK I know that this chapter was kinda EVERYWHERE.
but it will all make sense soon.
Once again I'm sorry about the really slow updates. If u had my phone you would understand. Thnx for all the support though! 1.24k!? Were did this come from!? What happened to just 116 hundred reads!?
OK sorry for rambling.
Byyyyeee)