Chapter Eight: What A Day

“Please do not tell me you are another MJ I came across who might end up joining my gang" I said guessing. “Maybe...nah I'll stay here out in Jacksonville" Victory said. “ Ya sure?" I asked. “Yeah,I am" he said. “ Well see you later Victory"I said as I walked back to the stage.
[Back at the abandoned stage]
So I get back and everyone is gone. “Hello? Anybody? Crap,everyone left me here alone maybe I should chill here"I said as I took my wireless microphone out and turn it on. Then I started to sing the the night away until it was almost 10:00pm so I stopped with hearing clapping. “Beautiful Karma!" I heard Blu say. “Blu, where were you I was looking for you and everyone else"I said hugging him. “Everyone's at their cars waiting for you" he said putting his arm around me and us walking to the parking lot.

[Parking lot]
So we get there and everyone yelled my name and came to hug me. “Where were you girl?" Billie Jean asked me. “Well I sat at a bench and Victory started talking to me but decided to stay out here"I said getting in the car w/Billie Jean & Off the wall coming along.
[At Home ]So the gang drives back home and chills. But I go to my room and got in the shower. On the hand, off the wall is just wondering around the house just looking around and all of a sudden,go into my room. So I get out the shower and I put on a black crop top with some sweats. “Oh hello off the wall" I said as I put my stuff up. “ Hey girl, why did you walk away from the stage?" he asked sitting down next to me. “I don't really kno- you do know" he said as he cut me off. “Because you obviously beat me in the dancing contest and I wasn't ready for that" I looked down. “We I guess goodnight?" He said. “Goodnight"
I said hugging off the wall tight. So he walked out and closed the door behind him. So I close my eyes.
[Midnight]
I had to use the bathroom so I went to go use it. Then I finished my business and went back to bed. Once I went back to bed,I fell asleep until I felt something snuggle with me. So I rolled over and it was a panther. But I just petted it and asked it, “What are you doing here buddy?". Then I went back to sleep
So as I wake up to the morning, I go to the bathroom to wash my face and come back to my bedroom to pick out my outfit today. Then Black or white appears in my room. “How did you get here?"I asked him as I went to my drawl. “I been in your room ever since midnight "he said laying back. “ Oh.....OK"I told him as I put on my outfit and went downstairs with him following me.
[Downstairs: In the kitchen]
Black or White's P.O.V
I'm why my identical brother is here cause' he is definitely going to wanna flirt with Karma. And I don't want him flirting with her she might get into him and just end up not liking me. Oh I see why he is doing this. He's doing this to make me jealous. You know what I am going to do? I am going to try and get her attention. “Hey black or white, wanna come with me to this abandoned street?"Karma asks me. Oh,this just perfect for what I am about to pull off. “Sure" I said. “You don't mind if Blu comes with us too right cause' he wants to come along "she asked me. “OK"I said as she went to go put on her converse.