Chapter One: This Is The Greatest Day Of My Life

Today is Friday the 13th,and I am just the regular 22 year old girl who loves Michael Jackson. So I am in my bedroom trying to figure out what MJ song to dance to. After I figure out what song I wanna listen to, I hear a THUMP! So I went downstairs to go see what it was and was......Scream.
“Ouch! My head." Scream said. “Oh my god,are you alright?” I asked him. “Yeah I am, are you supposed to scream right now?"he asked. “Oh yeah,*screams and passes out*.
Then I get picked up and put on the couch. And scream walks upstairs. “Scream,there you are. where were you?"Thriller asked scream. “I was just downstairs with this girl but I didn't get a chance to get her name cause' she fainted"scream said. “You probably scared her because of your ugly ass"Bad said. “Hey,watch it Bad"Black or white said. “Can we just go downstairs guys and see who is this girl"Beat it said. So all the songs came downstairs and found me awake.
“So is this the P.Y.T you were talking about?"In the Closet asked getting close to me. “It's Karma for your information"I said as I turn around to find Thriller. “So,do you like tacos?"Thriller asked me. “Of course I love tacos and scaring my brother" I told Thriller. “Really,you do?"he asked again. “Does she know how to play Michael Jackson the experience? "One of them asked. “Who asked that?" I asked.  They all pointed to Ghost.“Of course I know how to play Michael Jackson the experience "I told Ghost.Then they all just stared at me. “Well excuse me,my name is Karma and I love Michael Jackson of all eras & last of all I am 22 years old and single" I told all songs out of breath. “And of course as you should know me,Bad;I am 27,love being bad an-"as Bad got caught off by Captain Eo. “Excuse Bad,he's like that around girls." Captain Eo said. “Of course I know all you guys:Scream,Thriller,OTW,Bad,
Billie Jean,Blood on the dancefloor, Ghost, Dirty Diana,Captain Eo and Black or white"I said confidently. “Well at least you know us all" Black or white said. “Ohh I got an idea,how about we get to spend time with karma a day:like today captain Eo spends time with her,tomorrow Billie Jean gets his day to spend time with her,Beat it has his day with karma,Bad,Black or white,Blood on the dancefloor, Dirty Diana,OTW ,Thriller and me.how does that sound?" Ghost asked. “Yeah"“Awsome"“Shamone"
“Affirminative"“Good with me" they all said. Then Captain Eo came up to me,“So,what do you wanna do?"Captain Eo asked me.
“How about going to defeat the evil queen,I got my own suite"I said to Captain Eo. “Ok,then when you are in your suite,we can get on the ship and meet my teammates"Captain Eo told me.
“Ok"I said as I ran into my bedroom to put on my suite. “So what are you guys doing today?" Ghost asked Captain Eo.“We are
to change the world;that means that we are going into my ship to go save people from being the evil queen's people"Captain Eo told Ghost. “That's cool and I know what I am going to exactly do with her"Ghost said. Then I came downstairs in my suite and Captain Eo turned around and saw me. “Ready?"he asked me. “I sure am"I said back. Then once I got downstairs, we went to the garage to see the ship. “Wow,that is one cool ship you have there Captain Eo "I told him. “Why thank you Karma and you look quite astonishing in that suite" Captain Eo said as we got in the ship. Once we got in the ship, we blasted off and went to go save the world. Or should I say “We Are Here To Change The World".

Please comment down below to tell me if you liked this chapter and stay tuned for chapter 2