Shinigami eyes (Death note)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry but we cannot accept anymore students, I'm sorry." She says blatantly. I scowl. Oh well I kind of wanted to start my act anyway. I pull out a stolen FBI badge and shoved it in her face with a smirk.

"Listen lady I'm an American agent sent here to investigate the kira case and part of my job is too inspect every student at this school as a pre-caution. Now you either get me in this school, or I take it up with the principle and the school board." I say with a false smile. Her mouth gapes open in shock.

"Wow so you're an international cop?" A voice says behind me. I turn around and grin mischeviously. This had to be Light Yagami. I nod.

"I am!" I say optimisitically. "But don't tell anyone, because I'm undercover. You see I'm out to find Kirahhhh!" I shout out as I trip partially on purpose, tumbling to the ground painfully. I rub my lower back side, and grimace at the pain.

"Well that was painful." I mumble. Light chuckles in dark amusment, offering me his hand, which I take greatfully. I give him my hand.

"Well Hi, my name is Kaya Shuzumi and I'm now a student at this university!" I say with so much perk I feel like eating dirt to cover up the gross taste in my mouth. There is a dark sort of glint in Light's eye, one that I don't like. What's going on in his head I wonder? The secretary woman clears her throat once more to get my attention.

"But your not enrolled here!" She says. I sigh and walk towards her, but trip again on a cord running across the ground. I turn to look around to see who left a stupid cord there.

"Hey you stupid punk whenever I find out who put that cord there you are in so much trouble! How do you feel like going to American prison cause I can make that happen!" I snap out, seething. I didn't like falling on accident.

"You're kind of clumsy to be a cop." Light says. I scowl at him.

"Hey I could look goofy and adorable right now but for all you know I could be Kira!" I shout at him. He laughs.

"Goofy and adorable?" He asks in amusment.

"Oh come on we all know I am." I say arrogantly. He once again helps me up and I turn to the secretary.

"Listen don't make me go all good cop, bad cop on you. It's very easy just put my name on the list of students, give me a studetn I.D and make me a schedule. Sign me up for hmmm... well anything I guess. I can take the exams right now if you want." I offer.

"Wouldn't you need to study first?" Light asks. I turn to look at him over my shoulder and shrug.

"Well whether I pass the exams or not, I'm still getting into the school. If not a student then some faculty member. It really doesn't matter how, I just figured I'd fit in better as a student." I say. The secretary finishes signing me up with a frightened look, gives me a schedule and student ID and then returns to the back to have a mental breakdown.

Light offers to show me around, to which I accept. The closer I am to Light, the easier it'll be to know if he's Kira. "So are you really here looking for Kira?" He asks conversationally.