Shinigami eyes (Death note)

Start from the beginning

"Oh goody! He sounds familiar. I did research on all of your task force members. Wasn't there a Yagami something? Is he his son?" I ask curiously. L nods.

"Yes. Light Yagami eighteen years old, now enrolled in To-oh university. He's pretty good at tennis too, beat me." He grumbles. I laugh twirling around the room.

"Well isn't that interesting. I've always wanted to go to college but the agency wouldn't allow me to with work." I say.

"You have to take an entrance exam." L says seriously. I pout.

"I can take exams!" I say indignantly.

"Last time you got bored halfway through the test and fell asleep." He says. I scoff.

"That was one time! And that test was so easy it was laughable!" I retort.

"Well I agree but it was two hundred point test and you failed because you fell asleep and refused to take retests in fear you'd die of boredom." He says matter of factly. I glare at the ground and stomp my foot like a three year old.

"But, but, I can still enroll in To-oh university. I won't fall asleep during the exam." I promise. He sighs, turning to me.

"Very well, just be careful. In a couple of days our base for task force will be completed and I won't be staying here any longer, however if you need it I can rent you an apartment to stay in." He says.

"Alright." I say grudgingly. "But it better to be a hotel penthouse suite." I grumble.

"Only the best for you, my dear sister." He says, teasing me with that same monotonous voice. I roll my eyes.

"Thank you, my wonderful brother. Now I'm going to go see if I can enroll in To-oh university late." I say, grabbing my purse.

"And what if you can't?" He asks.

"If I can't? Then I'll hack their systems and put my name on the list of students anyway, and if anyone finds out I'll tell them I'm a secret cop survallencing the students to see if any of them are Kira." I say.

"That might not go over well." He says, biting his thumb nail.

"Probably not, but I just like the idea of acting that part. Okay well I love you big brother bye!" I shout and head out the door and towards To-oh college. I take a cab and get their in no time at all. I studied the university with a smile. It was huge! I was secretly very excited to go to college. There was no time with all of my training as an assassin.

I walked up to the front office, where the secretary scrutinized me. When she saw my eyes she looked startled but tried quickly to hide it. She cleared her throat to speak. "What can I help you with?" She asked politely. I smile politely in response.

"You see I've just moved back here from England and I've been looking for a college to enroll too, however I was a little late in applying. Do you think it's too late for me to take the entrance exam and get in?" I ask, biting my lip. She pushes her glasses up her nose, a strict look on her face.