Chapter 21 EDITED

Alright here it is

__________________________________________________________

There are 5 stages of Death 

1) Denial

I let the doctor put the icy cold gel on my stomach for the ultrasound. I saw the picture of that familliar black and white screen. I saw a baby with a beating heart and no matter what, that will always bring a smile to my face especially since it is mine.

Alan was in the corner chewing his fingernails afraid, scared. That familiar look on his face like the first time he saw that screen with Angel, but something else was in his eyes.Something that I couldn't really put my finger on. through our minds links I asked if he was alright he assured me everything was fine he was just worried about me.

The room felt like there was an elephant right in the middle. Not wanting to talk about the obvious, I know I didnt.  who wants to talk about how they are going to die not me?

The doctor smiled  "Well the baby is very healthy I think it will be just fine." 

I looked at at the doctor nervous about to ask him something I dont wan to ask

"Okay doctor whats going to happen to me"  

What I wanted was the doctor to say that everything will be fine and there was only going to be minor problems.

"Well you knew your conditions weren't going to be likely after you had your first childbirth we explained to you that you where lucky and that your okay, but if you  where to get  pregnant again it was not going to be likely that you where going to be healthy"

He said all to kindly just like a doctor would say  no feeling but  with kindess. 

"Well okay then whats wrong why am I going to have health issues doing something thats natural especially since Im a freaking Werewolf! Shouldnt I have like some special healing powers or something"

"Being a Werewolf isnt going to help any. Your tubes are tangled and your uterus isn't doing to good. Being a  werewolf is why this is going to be difficult. Now your body has change and shifted and your body parts change and move around, because you where not a natural werewolf you changed when you where a human to a Werewolf. Yes Werewolf's  cause  you to be stronger better off than humans, but more deadly and dangerous. It did something to your uterus and tubes causing it to be hard giving childbirth. Now Angel was a miracle hopefully we can have two."

He looked at me all to serious Alan stayed quiet then walked out the door quietly mumbling that he needs to go for a run. Probably for his wolf. I know how hard this is for Alan him seeing me like this especially since we just got everything good and back to normal. Well as normal as we could get it.

After the doctors office I went back to Angel our little girl. I got her from a friend of  mine. Well my  best friend Kaitlyn. I explained everything to her I mean everything and  what a normal person would do is think I was a freak or whatever but she simply hugged me and was glad that I was okay. Josh died apparently he was in  a car crash with a drunk driver his funeral was awhile ago and I was to busy in my mess to even notice her or Josh. I miss him, but im glad that Kaitlyn is back in my life. The High School thought I got pregnant and dropped  out and was on drugs, Ha..............wait umm that is kinda what happened I guess. 

"Where is my little Angel" I asked barely peeking into the door 

I heard little giggles everywhere and Kaitlyn telling me she lost Angel, but of course winking at me. 

"Hmmmmm I wonder if she could be in here" I quickly opened the pantry door and saw her run out of it and into the kitchen as I followed up behind her and picked her up making farts sounds on her stomach."

"Thanks again Kaitlyn for watching her" I smiled

She did what Kaitlyn does and gave me a hug. 

"How is your college going"

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes

"Ugh so much freaking homework I swear im going to drown in it"

"Ha well good luck with that" 

"Bye bye auntie K" Angel said sweatly

When I got back to the house I noticed Alan wasnt back yet. Well thats strange I told one of the pack members Jacob to watch Angel while I go search for Alan.

I went to the old lake house then everywhere else. I couldn't even get a scent, I tried calling him through my mind, but it seems as if he blocked me. My wolf sad knowing that her mate blocked her and not being with him for so long and having no idea where he is. Looking open noticing it was dark worried me he should of been home by know.

I ran into the house calling an emergency pack meeting

"Okay does anybody know or have any information where Alan is?"

The entire room roared with questions and demanding answers. I slammed my fist on the table making it crack. The entire house quieted

"OKAY Jacob get your group and go on a search party now I will not stop searching until we find any information on Alan now DO Y'ALL HERE ME!" 

One thing a pack learns is to never piss off a Luna especially without her mate. Since the Alpha isnt here the next in charge is the Luna which is me.

My head started spinning and I ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I have eaten. I just sat on the floor and soaked in everything that just happened, but one thing I know is im not dying, and I will find Alan even if it takes years.

Jacob gathered his group telling them and commanding on where they should go.

He looked at me then held my hands "Luna I swear we will try our hardest" 

I smiled knowing Jacob will "I know Jacob just please get even a scent of him and it will make me feel better." He nodded his head then everybody told there mates goodbye then went off to find my husband

The women gathered the children and put them to bed making sure there was nothing to worry about and put them to sleep while the women worried out there minds, knowing there mates just went out at night and that the Alpha was missing.

One thing I know right now and that is I cant just sit here do nothing while my love is out there  possibly hurt. After Angel went to sleep I gathered my stuff wrote a letter telling one of the girls to take care of my baby then went on my way to search for him pregnant or not.

I ran further then I did before and one thing that caught me off guard and was too strange to not check out. 

I smelled someones scent.................. I put my nose in the air to check if I was correct, and I was. I smelled Josh's scent. 

__________________________________________________--

I know a lot of questions yet not so many answers I cant wait until yall   see the nest chapter yall will love it!