Chapter 20 EDITED

Okay Guys its fianlly ready enjoy(:

________________________________________________________________________

I cant believe its already been two years since everything has happened. Alan looks happy, and thats all I could ask for. When he found out I was pregnant he made sure that everything was perfect. My favorite part, my absolutely favorite memory I have ever had is when he held our little baby girl in his arms. He never lets her go.

Her name is Angel, because she brought this family together. Kinda as if it was a puzzle and there was something missing she fit in. I remember his smile when he held her in his arms for the first time his eyes lit up to amazement and he gave me this look that I have always dreamed of. A scared, worried, confused, but the best was the look of a father saying that he will protect her no matter what happens if anything comes in the way he will put all his strength into it and keep her safe. That was the moment he found someone he loved just as much as me.

We already got married the wedding was perfect. It was on the beach the waves crashing in the background with the sunset going down. The water so clear you could see all the fishes swimming in between your feat as Alan and I stood there holding each others hand in the water with our feat sinking into the sand and smiles on our faces. My dress wasn't much of a wedding dress, but more as a white cloth covering up only parts that needed to be covered, while the rest of the white sheer flew behind me with wind in my hair flying everywhere. Only Alan's family came. They said that they have never seen so much love from two people. My favorite flower was in my hair, A lily, it was pink and white at the tips and down the middle. 

I dont care that my wedding wasnt big or fancy. The only person I would of wanted there was Alan and my little hero. Alan  got a chair and put it in the sand with a picture of her smiling  looking at us. I remember everything about her and it only made me smile when I found out that Alan did that. My two loves where there and thats all I could ask for.

I look at all the amazing things that have happen and I know that my little girl is up there looking up after us. It is kinda weird though my little Angel has the same smile as our little hero I guess they get that from there dad. Im blessed with a healthy girl and the most hottest husband anyone can ever ask for. 

"Babe whats wrong" Alan asked worried 

I looked up at Alan not realizing that I have tears in my eyes then just shook my head and smiled.

"I love you so much baby"

I deep kissed Alan with fire burning inside of me and sparks exploding everywhere it still feels like the very first time we kissed, but even better.

  Angel started crying. Alan took her up to bed and put her asleep. She is definitely going to be an daddies girl. 

One thing that worries me is I am pregnant again. I know I should be happy, but the doctor said I wouldn't get pregnant again ever. Im worried, I cant have another child the doctor said my body cant take another pregnancy. I will give anything for this baby to live. How do I tell Alan?

He came down with a mischievous smile and held up a bottle of vodka in his hands.

"Why dont we get drunk" He said wiggling his eyebrows "Eh?"

My eyes got wide. OH no  I have to tell him now. I dont know how to say it well here it goes.

My voice stubling over. My mouth barely able to move. I kept opening and shutting my mouth not knowing how to tell him the news. Not knowing how to tell him that he has to go through another life struggle. That we have to go through another life struggle. I kept trying to tell him, but all that came out was a mumble.

On the verge of crying I finally got the courage to say the new news. Barely breaking above a whisper

"Alan................Im pregnant."I broke out one tear. One tear escaped my eyes. I tried to hold it together but when he didnt say anything and thats was worse to me than saying something. 

Silence came from him not one word whispered. He looked at me in pain then touched my belly. He knows what will happen if I have another child.......I   will   die.

____________________________________________________

alright I know you didnt like the ending, but I have a  plan and I say its a good plan I promise chapter 21 is going to be amazing.  Trust me on this you will love it.