하나 · one

"You are joking, right?" Shinwon asked, flinching.

"For the love of God, you need to stop being so antisocial," Hwitaek's voice scolded him from their living room's couch. He was lying on top on Hyojong, who unspeakably apologized to him.

"No, I don't and you know it. I hate people, I don't feel comfortable around them, even less if I don't know them, and I'll end up throwing up on your maroon sweater."

Hwitaek rolled his eyes. "As if I was going to wear that to a college party you asshole!! Come on Shinwon, I'm being serious, you do need new friends. You always hang out with us and, it's not like I care but sometimes I just want to fuck with my boyfriend," he stud up, walked to the younger boy and placed his hands on his shoulders while Hyojong turned completely red. "I love you, you've been my best friend since, like, forever, but you also need a relationship in which you don't feel like a third wheel."

Shinwon was offended, but at the same time, he knew his best friend was right. Since he started dating Hyojong a month ago, he felt like he was left over sometimes. And it wasn't nice at all.

"Fine, I'm going. But I have nothing to wear and if you leave me completely alone, I'm moving and I know that you can't afford the rent."

Hwitaek smiled wildly, closing his eyes like he always did. Shinwon sighed and walked to his room, followed by his best friend's boyfriend. "I'll help you with you outfit. Also, don't worry about the party; you'll finally get to meet Hongseok, Jinho and the rest!"

Those were Hyojong's friend and he constanly said that they wanted to meet him. The problem was: Shinwon couldn't talk with nobody he didn't know for longer than 10 seconds. He was awkward and people made him feel like he couldn't breathe. He tried to tell that to Hyojong for the thousandth time but the older was already opening his closet.

An hour and twenty outfits later, Shinwon was ready, stuffed into light ripped jeans, that weren't his, a plain cream t-shirt and a green hoodie that was quite too big for his skinny body. Hwitaek was pulling off a blue leather jacket that made Shinwon feel envious, because he could have never. Hyojong was wearing ripped jeans as well and a white shirt that suited him perfectly. Shinwon looked away.

"Okay," Hwitaek was staring at his phone. "Kapa Lamda... here we go!"

Shinwon froze on his spot, looking slowly up to meet his roommate's eyes.

"What... did you just say... Lee Hwitaek?"

Hwi smirked and caught Shinwon's arm when he tried to run away.

"I didn't say it before because you'll have done this. You're going so don't try running away."

"Forget it, I'm not going. A fraternity party, really?

"I mean, it's my frat so it's not a big deal," Hyojong said, shrugging.

Shinwon's mouth dropped open. "YOU'RE ON A FRAT??????"

Hwitaek punched his arm softly. "Can you not shout, please? Thank you. Now, we're leaving."

The taller boy was way too shocked to protest when his best friend started moving him and took him outside.

Hyojong is on a frat? Well shit, I don't know anything about him after all. Wait, how the fuck did Hwitaek got to date such a cool guy?

Kapa Lamda was 10 minutes away by feet, so they decided to walk. Hyojong had grabbed Hwi's hand and they were smiling at each other. Shinwon was walking behind them, trying not to feel lonely but it wasn't working. He took out his phone to scroll through his Twitter's time line. He had some mutual from school, he wasn't sure how, and everyone and their grandma were twitting about the party