Chapter 14:// Boyfriend

(Justin's pov)
"Bro. Don't let them get to you. They can't control your love life." Christian says.
"It's okay. Let's just enjoy ourselves for now." I tell Chris while putting my phone away and swinging away on the ride.
The swings slowly started to lower and the ride was over. I walked straight towards Erika and held her hand. "That was interesting." I tell her with a grin.

"You know what we should buy?" Erika happily asks me.
"A puppy?" I say excitedly.
"No... I mean yeah-that'd be awesome... But we should buy matching super hero capes!" She exclaims while running towards a small stand.
"Here. Put this one on." Erika tells me while putting the cape around my neck. "I'm buying one for me and you." She insists. "No. It's on me." I tell her. Erika ignored me and bought the capes for us anyways. What happened to her only wanting my money?

"Ayeeee. SUPER HERO SQUAD." Erika tells me while giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Yo, Chris take a picture of us." I say while looking around for him. Emily and Chris were nowhere to be found. "Where'd they go?" Erika questions. I shrug and look around for them.

I feel my phone ring and it's a message from Chris.

"I guess it's just you and I

"I guess it's just you and I." I tell Erika as we walking around.
"Great." She says as I get ahold of her hand.

"I can't believe you don't care about what people think of you

"I can't believe you don't care about what people think of you. You're badass." I tell her while starring into her beautiful eyes.
"Famous or not, haters are always going to hate... There comes a point when you have to realize that you'll never be good enough for some people. The question is, is that your problem or theirs?" She tells me with a smile. I give her a peck on the cheek.

 I give her a peck on the cheek