Chapter 6:// Be Alright ♡

(THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT TRIGGERING SO JUST A HEADS UP.)

It's been 3 weeks since I last seen Justin. I have to admit, we've been pretty flirty through text and facetime every now and then.

He keeps giving me pet names like babe or princess which triggers me because I'm not used to a guy talking to me like that

He keeps giving me pet names like babe or princess which triggers me because I'm not used to a guy talking to me like that. I haven't talked to Emily for the longest. We ended our 267 day streak on Snapchat which kinda ticks me off... It's not my fault that Justin asked me out and we started to like each other...

I love Emily with all of my heart and this break from each other has felt so surreal.

*My phone gets a notification saying that Emily is live on Facebook so I click it.*
Emily looks so sad. I'm worried. "I love you, Emily." I comment as she ignores.

Emily's pov (in head):
I've never hated my life as much as I do right now... First, I'm failing my Civics class. Next, I feel like everyone hates me. And now, my celebrity and internet bestfriend have mixed feelings for each other. I just want to die and I have no one to talk to about my problems.

(Fill in Taylor's name with the name Emily. Erika lives a few hours away so instead, she calls her mom and she comes just in time to save her.)

Erika's pov:
My own bestfriend was trying to kill herself and it was all my fault. She's in the hospital now because of me. I needed to do something about it. Perhaps I'd give her a visit. I had a perfect idea. I gave Justin a phone call while crying.

(Justin is in bold, Erika is in regular)

Justin?

Hey, Erika. Are you crying? Did someone do something to you? Who do I have to beat up?

No, no. Do you remember my friend Emily?

Your Internet friend? Yes, why?

She tried to commit suicide while I was watching the whole thing. I called her mother right away.

Holy shit. Is there anything I can do to help?

For right now, I just have to worry about getting a ride to where she's at.

Don't worry. I'll send someone to pick you up.

Would you really do that? Because I was thinking of taking an Uber.

No I'll send someone over there right now.

Can you do me a big favor? Her favorite song is Be Alright and she would love if you would be able to sing it for her.