crazy levi x reader

I walk home from work. I was tired and it was dark. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. I stopped when I hear something fall and break.

"Hell no fuck this shit! I'm not dying. I'm still a virgin and no virgin dies in a horrific." I took off my heels and ran up to my house.

I opened the door and quickly got in locking it tight. I set my alarm system and went upstairs. I was always paranoid with this sort of thing. I sighed and smile. I put my stuff down and head to my mini hot tub that was a gift from my dad. I soaked in it and closed my eyes. I opened them a bit to see a dark figure run by. I ignored it thinking I was being paranoid again.

"You shouldn't sleep like that." A cool sexy voice woke me out of my comfy super. I jumped up and screamed. He covered my mouth with a cloth and I passed out.

I felt myself falling and quickly woke up. I looked around frantically to see I was in a large room. It looked fancy. Too fancy. I panicked when I found myself chained to the bed. I screamed and tried to unlock the chains. My hands were free but my leg was chained to the bed. It was a long one. The door flew open and in came the same man who kidnapped me.

"I'm glad that you're awake my sweet (Y/N). " I shivered when he said my name.

"How do you know my name?" My voice was shaky.

He frowned as if he was hurt by what I said. He shrugged and sat ignored me. He pushed a plate full of my favorite food on it.

"Eat."

I looked down and hesitated but I knew that I'd be safer if I complied but still there was some hesitation.

"It's not poisoned. I promise." He took some and ate it. I watched ​carefully. He seemed fine so I ate it. He nodded with a smile. It was a crazy smile like he was mad.

He stroked my hair and pushed me down.

"You'll be with my forever. Just me and you." I nodded and gulped.

(Time skip)

It's been a year and I've leaned to adapt up Levi's off emotions. He'd go from loving and kind to I'll kill you bitch!

I was recently chained to his chair next to his desk. I was laying by his feet. He was in a bad mood. I woke up to find him furious over the ad for $50,000 for my safe return. He grabbed me and threw me into the floor and kicked me hard.

"You. Will. Love. Me!!" He kept kicking till he felt that he was done. He stormed out and came back an hour later smiling.

"I've got a present for you for later if you behave." His smile was awful and my heart stopped everytime I saw it. It was like staring into the devils eyes.

Finally after what seemed like eternity it was time for my 'surprise'. He carried me to the basement with a smile on his face. "surprise!" He said with a creepy smile.

I looked around my heart stopped once I saw my father's head. I screamed.

"I know I know. It's ok. I'll be here for you. He'll never hurt you. I'm going to be with you to help you through this."

I gave up fighting after that. I let him so whatever he wanted. I gave up all hope until I saw a cop car stop in front of the house. Levi opened the door and I stood there.

"Go." He said but I refused to move. I wanted to run. To leave. But something made me stay. He closed the door and my chance for freedom was gone.

A smile made its way to his face.

"You're finally mine forever. And we both know you'll never leave."