zombie Levi x reader

Levi's pov.

I trudged along through what use to be a thriving town. Now it's nothing more then a piece of shit. Zombies littered the streets looking for human flesh to eat. A flash caught my eye I saw a human run to a hiding spot. I sniff the air to only to smell their faint sent.  I rolled my eyes and followed the human to an abandoned building.

I watched as the human collected everything it could fit in its duffle bag. I walk closer to and placed my hand in its shoulder. I turned it around to find a frightening girl. I kept my hand firmly in place in her shoulder and put a finger up to my mouth.

(Y/n) pov

I stared straight into the pale blue eyes of a zombie. I can barely breath.

"C-come w-with...........m-me." his voice was shaky like it hadn't been used in years. I didn't budge from my spot. Fear had taken over. He rolled his eyes and picked me up bridal style and began carry me out of the building.

"P-play.......d-dead.....o-or y-you w-will
.....die." his voice was stern as I lied limp in his arms. I closed my eyes as I was being carried off somewhere with a zombie.

Finally after what seemed like hours he placed my down on the floor.

I opened my eyes to find I'm on the floor Infront of the walls that the humans built to separate themselves from the zombies.

"Why help me?" I gave him a curious look.

"W-why not?" He started into my eyes when I heard the gate open. We both looked to the gate. He picked me up again and walked inside. People raised their guns shoot but none did.

"Play alive," I said

He smiled

"I am alive."
_______________________________________

Eh this could have better. I need more inspiration. Excuse the shity story.