Levi x reader x Erwin Valentine's

I walked down the hall of HQ annoyed. I hate Valentine's. Everything was too lubby dubby. Urgh kill me! Screw the stupid ass holiday! My rant stopped when i bumped into the commander.

"Commander Erwin! Sir I'm so sorry!" I gave him a salute and quickly picked up the papers he dropped.

He smiled at me and patted my head.

"No harm done love."

My cheeks turned bright red. Did he just call me love!? What the fluck!?
He chuckled softly and leaned forward closer to my ear. I was shorter than the obviously tall commander.

"You look adorable when you blush." He pinched my cheeks. I began to Blush even deeper. This was crazy!

Someone cleared their throat behind us. We turn to see Levi. He was scowling.

"What the fuck are you doing to cadet (Y/N)!?" He growled.

Erwin rolled his eyes and Smiled at his Conrad.

"Making small talk. I was about to ask her to be my Valentine when you interrupted." He smirked.

He knew he was annoying Levi. I could see it in the Lance corporal's eyes. But why was he so annoyed?

"Don't you dare I'll break both your arms eyebrows." Levi growled.

I was a complete reck. I don't even understand what's going on!

"Um excuse me sirs but why dose it matter?"

They both have me a look as if I were clueless. Which I was.

"I'm asking you to be my Valentine but eyebrows here wants to be a pedofile and grab you first."

I blushed deeply. Commander Erwin smiled evilly.

"How about we both have her and share her right now in your office Levi?"

The Lance corporal nodded and dragged me into his office. They pushed me into his room and onto the bed. I bushed deeply not knowing what to do.

"Let's have fun." They both say in unison.

Oh god what did I get myself into!?

______________________________________

Hmm sounds sexy reader Chan. Do you like the three some I put in your mind?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

I don't know either. But it's ok! I wanted to do something fun for Valentine's day. My boyfriend recommend this. So thank Mr. Ackerman.
I'm so fucking serious.