Part 32

Hi guys.......

Beautiful morning...

Manik,Nandini were sleeping cuddling each other.Manik slowly opened his eyes and felt weight on his chest.He saw the beautiful nandu sleeping keeping her head on his chest.He starts ruffling her hair.She was looking cute in her sleep...By watching her more than an hour he slept... Nandini opens her eyes after sometime and looks up to see manik.He also looks cute but what got her attention is the mole above his lips.First she tries to touch it with her index finger....Manik stirres in sleep due to her touch.She closed her eyes and goes near his lips...She kisses his mole above lips...Manik opens his eyes and they had an eyelock...

Manik:Good morning baby..

Nandini:Good morning Mani..

Manik:What were you doing before...

Nandini:Nothing..(Stammers).

Manik:Oh nothing..

He goes close to her face....

Nandini:(Lost in him..).Ha..

Manik lips were about to touch nandini's..But she kept her plam between their lips...

Manik:What?

Nandini:I hadn't brushed my teeth yet..Looks down..

Manik smiles..:It's ok...I wanna feel you and placed his lips on her's...He kisses her softly...Just then the door opens.....They both broke the kiss and looked at door only to get shocked...

Nandini: Amms...

Amms without uttering a single word went out...

Nandini:Oh shit....What should I do now....

Manik:Feels guilty..I'm sorry nandu..It was...

Nandini placed her hand on his mouth and stops him saying further...

Nandini:Mani..You have the right to kiss me.Never ever apologize about it...I will talk to amms.Dont worry..

Manik hugs her:Ok..Get ready fast..

They both got ready and comes out...

Amms:How are you Mani?

Manik:Fine Amms...What about you,Chachi,chacha.

Amms:All good.Tell me one thing..Do you guys decided something about your marriage..

Manik:Ha Amms.. Actually (he blinks at nandu).We are ready for marriage..

Amms:It was a very good news...She hugs both at once...

Nandini:Amms..That thing you have seen...

Amms:Nandu I trust both of you.Dont worry...I forgot to tell I came here for navya.

Nandini:Ha Amms navya,cabir got married...

Amms:I know.Navya called me and said everything...I'm here for their official marriage...

Nandini:Oh that was great Amms...

Manik:Ok..Amms I'm leaving.Bye..

Amms:Bye Mani.And I'll soon come to your house to meet neyo,Raj..

Manik:Ok Amms.Just give me a call.Ill come to pick up you.

Amms:Ok...

Manik goes to his house...

Neyo:Hey Mani...Good morning.

Manik kisses her cheek:Good morning darling...

Neyo:So happy today..! What's the matter..