Part 31

Hi guys...

Isha opens the door...And gets shocked to see her son...

Cabir:Mom I'm sorry...But..

Isha shows her hand to stop him...

Navya:Aunty... It's all because of me.

Isha:Stop it you both..And you points to cabir...

Cabir got scared...

Isha:You have no entry in my house..Navya come in..

All got relieved...Knowing that she accepted navya..

Cabir:Mom..You know you are the best mother..

Isha:I know.But you are the worst son...Don't you thought for a while about me before doing this..

Cabir:Mom let me explain...

Isha:I don't need any explanation...Just go away...

Navya:Aunty..Listen to me..

Isha:Call me Mom navya..

Navya hugs her and starts crying....

Isha rubbing her back to calm down..

Isha:Navya...It's OK don't cry..

Cabir too joins the hug.Isha glares at him..

Navya:When I came here from Goa...I thought that I can convince my parents.. but they threatened me to marry Aryamann.I refused to it.My dad  took my mobile and locked me in my room.... Before I can know what's happening..They planned marriage..And I lost my hope...I was shattered....

Nandini hugs her...

Nandini:Don't worry navya..As long as we are here we will not let anything bad happen to you guys...

Navya:Thank you guys.... If you were not there..I don't know what must have happened...

Manik:Cabir is our best friend in fact more than that..We can't see him in pain....

Cabir:Guys...He hugs all of them...

Isha:You guys are good friends.But cabir I had many plans about your marriage...

Cabir:It's OK mom...Leave it.

Isha:No cabir.You are going to marry her once again with all rituals...

Manik:Yes cabir..Agree with aunty..Even navya had dreamt of her marriage in a grand way...

Nandini:Yes....Aunty we will help you...

Isha:OK...Now come..Have your dinner..

Manik:OK..Aunty.

They all had their dinner and went to their homes...

Neyo:Mani is navya safe.?

Mukthi:Yes mom..And she explains everything...

Neyo:oh my god.My kids grown up...You guys did cabir marriage..I can't believe it...

Mukthi:I'm so tired mom..I have to take rest..

Neyo:OK...Go and sleep..I'll talk to you tomorrow...

Manik:Mom...goodnight..He kissed her cheek..

Nandini reached her flat and directly fell on bed...

Nandini:I can't believe navya got married..Manik also asked me for marriage...But he is not serious...I think I can marry him now....She kept her hand on her face and blushed...

Me and Mani will be together forever after marriage....Oh gosh...The though itself giving goosebumps to me..I have to talk about it with Mani.....

Her mobile rings showing manik caller ID...
Nandu smiles....