part 4

Hiii today i am very much interested in writing. Yesterday i was feeling sleepy so short update.sorry...

Continuation........

After finishing dinner manik sits near pool dipping his legs in water and deeply thinking about mistery girl...

Just then his family comes home.

Neyo:Go and sleep you must be tired mukku

Mukthi:Ok mom but i will first go to Bhai.

Raj:Ok me and neyo are going to sleep good night baby.Love you and Mani too.

Neyo:I will go to Mani room.

Mukthi:No mom you go and take rest.I will check him.

Neyo:Ok mukku good night.

Mukthi:goes to his room and didn't find him there.She saw him sitting at pool from window.

Mukthi goes to him.

Mukthi:Bhai what are you doing here?

No response.....

Mukthi:Strange you didn't answered me....(Still no response)...(She shook hi)..Bhai.......

Manik:Ha mukku why are you shouting..And when did you guys came.

Mukthi:Oh wow you didn't recognized my presence.What are you thinking about.?

Manik:No nothing...

Mukthi:Seriously.... Now you are lying in front of me.

Manik:Ok baba...I got message from that mystery girl.

Mukthi:But she is Soha right.

Manik:No it is not soha.It is some other girl.Look at this.(He showed her messages).

Mukthi:(got angry). Bhai you always used to say that I am your jaan na.Now what is this?

Manik:Miss valcano I haven't called her jaan.You will be my jaan forever.

Mukthi:I had a dought.If you get married to any girl will she be important to you or me.

Manik:No one is important to me than you bhuddu.

Mukthi:ohk.Love you bhai.

Manik:Don't be sad my jaan.Come let's go to our private place.

Mukthi:Wow bhai are you serious.....

Manik:Yes...Will you come are not?

Mukthi:Of course I will come.

They went to the outskirts of city and entered into a jungle.There is a beautiful tree house.It is their secret place.No one knows about it even their parents and friends.When ever any one of both feels disturbed they comes to there.Only they knows about it.

Manik:Mukku it has been so long we came here na.

Mukthi:Yes bhai i feels so connected to this house.

Manik:Because our private moments are here.So many memories ...........

Mukthi:Do you remembered the situation how we found it.

Manik:Yes please forget about it.

Mukthi:why bhai i am rembered that day you are just 14 years boy and Kruthika.You proposed her and she rejected you saying ""Mani you are my best friend...And may be more than it but i can't love you"". (Ha ha she started laughing).

Manik:Mukku stop it please.....

Mukthi:And then you felt very bad and you came here driving yourself.And i asked driver about you he told me that you left alone.And traced your phone and found you here.