Let's Not Fall in Love

You were best friends!

He was always the person who you trusted the most

and now he was telling you things like this. You felt totally pissed off.

"So Why not?"he shrugged.

"Why? Jungkook, you idiot. You're the most precious person in my life! That's why you freaking asshole.."

You loved him not as a friend, but it wasn't suppose to be like this. Friends with benefits?

Wow

did he even like you?

Or he only want you for your body?

Well, it was kinda fluttering, but you were too angry to feel it.

How could he even come up with this ridiculous idea?

You thought he was all innocent, but it turned out he was some perverted weirdo.

"You have three seconds to run."you warned "One."

"What?" he looked surprised.

"Two."

"What are you..."

"Three!"you yelled and kicked him with all of your strength.

"Ya! Are you crazy?"he groaned in pain.

"You are the one who's crazy! Do I look that easy to you? Am I some kind of a slut?"

"What ??a slut? I never said that!"

"But it looks like you meant it."

you frowned.

"No, I didn't! What I meant is we're just humans with needs.

AaAnd since we're best friends we can help each other."

"You're friends with Taehyung, too. Why didn't you ask him?"

(a/n: I ship it)

''Because I'm straight???"

"I just... Idon't know."you shook your head confused.

''Do you need some time to think about it?"he asked and you just nodded.

Your head was a big mess right now. But after all wasn't it a good opportunity for you?

You could have Jungkook all for yourself.

Maybe not for yourself, because he treated you like friend anyway,

but you could touch him and kiss him freely. It should be enough for now and maybe he could fall for you.. somehow.

No, that wasn't possible even though you wanted it to be. But the thing was you could at least have his body. At least?

No, in fact that was quite a lot.

"Wait!"you yelled at Kookie seeing him walking away.

"Hm?"-he turned around.

"Let's do this."you smiled shyly.

"Wait...for real?? ?"he smiled back and came back to your doorstep.

"Yeah."you shrugged"Are there any conditions?"

"I guess there is only one."he said.

"What is it?"

"Let's just not fall in love."

he winked at you and you suddenly felt a pain in your heart.

That hurts

he really didn't like you.

"Sure. I wouldn't fall for you anyway."you lied.

"What's wrong with me?"he looked surprised.

"You're not my style."you shook your head.

"Well, you're not my style, either." he sticked out his tongue.

Ouch

"Whatever."you rolled your eyes in order to not show him your weakness.

"Then... should I sleep in your house tonight?"

"Sleepover?"

"Wow. You're just too innocent. I mean sleep with you. You know, one bed, sex."he rolled his eyes.

"And you're too straightforward."

"Well......" he shrugged.

(a/n: international Playboy alert)

"My parents are already home from work."

"What about my place?"he asked.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"I told you they went to England and will come back next week."he reminded you.

Right, he had already told you that some time ago, but you totally forgot.

.

You informed your parents that you were going to sleep in Jungkook's house and now you were slowly heading to his place.

They agreed almost immediately, because they really liked him as your friend.

They thought he was a good, responsible and a good boy.

Well...

I guess Not

But after all, he was still someone you knew for a long time, so you decided not to pay attention to his 'other side'.

The only thing you regretted right now was that you couldn't hold his hand. It was a silent, romantic night. A girl and a boy walking together close to each other. They hands sometimes unintentionally touch.

It was like some kind of drama, but you didn't have that much courage to just reach for his palm.

"Let's just not fall in love."

his words kept replaying in your head. Right, he didn't want any feelings involved and the only thing you could do was just accept that.

"Are you cold?"he asked.

''No."you shook your head. Maybe you were a little cold even though you had your sweater on, but it was bearable.

"I see you're cold."he took off his jacket to put on your shoulders.

"Thank you."you smiled shyly. He was so cute and caring

"But aren't you going to get cold?"

"Don't worry, we're almost there."he chuckled.

Somehow it made you seriously nervous. Yeah, you were almost there and you had known what you were going to do. It was going to be your first time,

so you were also a little scared, but at least it was going to be with Jungkook, so you felt a bit relieved