ˑ25ˑ

It was weird really. The fact that Joker let her go then came back to get her. Why did he do that?

She sat on her old bed and stared at the door that was locked tightly. Her life went back to normal once she was able to do whatever she wanted, though some traces of Mr J still stayed with her.

(Y/N) has heard of cases of Stockholm Syndrome, seen them too. Harley Quinn's case was one that affected her the most. (Y/N) definitely did not want to fall into Jokers trap like Harley did.

She heard the handle click and then the door opened, in walked Joker with a smile on his pale face, "What are you thinking about, doll face?" (Y/N) stayed silent and didn't look at him. "Tell me."

"What happened to Harley?" She asked, then regretted it afterwards. (Y/N) hasn't seen Harley ever since she got back here, she wondered if Harley escaped and finally got her freedom.

"I already told you. She's dead. I killed her."

(Y/N) looked up at him and widened her eyes then opened her mouth as if she was to say something, though it closed again and no words came out. Why couldn't she remember?

"I killed her for us. So that we can be together with no interruptions," He chuckled, "She was getting annoying too."

"W-Why?... She loved you."

"I didn't love her, it's as simple as that." Joker smiled and then walked over to (Y/N), he stood her up and wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

(Y/N) looked at his arms then at his face, "What are you doing?" She had to admit that he was very handsome, despite that he was very scary looking too.

Joker didn't say anything, instead, he leaned down slowly and placed his dark red lips on her (L/C) ones. She didn't react and stood still with her eyes wide open as he kissed her forcefully. (Y/N) tried to respond to the kiss but it didn't feel right.

Joker pulled away and glared at her, he pushed her then slapped her across her face. "Stupid." He then turned around and walked out of her room, making sure that he slammed the door then locked it.