Mira: Speaking of the sexy devil herself, how are you Ty?    I chuckled as Lauren and Kelsey both mugged

I chuckled as Lauren and Kelsey both mugged.
Me: I'm good Mira, see you're still a flirt.
Mira: Of course but only for you.
She was about to hug me but I stepped around her helping Kelsey sit down.
Mira: So is this the infamous second girlfriend?
I nodded smiling at her.
Mira: I should definitely be number three or wifey whatever you're cool with.
Kelsey: How about none of the above?
Lauren and I looked at each other shocked as Mira scowled at Kels.
Mira: Trust me if I wanted her I'd have her.
Lauren: Um excuse you, that's still my girlfriend.
Mira waved her off as she continued to have a very intense staring contest with Kelsey.
Me: Aye Mira chill out, that's my girl so treat her as such.
Mira: I was just playing around and she came at me like no.
Me: But what did you expect? Like I said that's my girl and you haven't even introduced yourself to her.
Kelsey cocked her eyebrow at us as she chewed on her food.
Lauren: Babe that's my sister, and don't worry Ty doesn't want her.
Kelsey nodded picking up a piece of chicken putting it in her mouth looking Mira up and down.
Mira: You gon quit staring at me before I jump over this table and whoop yo ass.
Me: Ok you definitely crossed a line, Mira you getting hella out of hand. I'm not just gon let you disrespect her just like I didn't let you disrespect your own sister.
I pulled her close so only she can hear me.
Me: I won't say this again so please listen to me very clear. You will not flirt with me anymore point blank period, even if you are just playing. Lo doesn't like it and as you can tell Kelsey doesn't either. And far as you ever threatening to lay a finger on her it's going to be who you have to deal with. That girl there is carrying my baby so if you know like I know you'll be more respectful the next time we see each other. I'm not mad at you or have any negative feelings towards you but I just wanted to make myself clear to you.
I let her go only so I could point at Lauren and Kelsey and spoke so they could hear me.
Me: I love the two of them with all my heart, no one and I mean no one will ever make me jeopardize our relationship. Just know that ok and I need you to apologize to Lauren and Kelsey and mean it.
She nodded getting I was serious.
Mira: Kelsey I'm sorry for flirting with Ty like that and Laur I'm sorry baby I'm done playing around forreal. I hope the both of you, well all three of y'all accept my apology.
Lauren: I do there's are no harm done here.
Kelsey: Yea that's fine I accept your apology.
Me: Good now that we'll all good bring little DJ over here I know he's here with you.
Mira: Yea he's over there with his dad and grandparents I'll go get him.
Lauren: I'll come with you, I haven't seen them in a while.
Lauren gave me a kiss and I hugged Mira so she would know we were cool. As soon as they were out of hearing before I checked on Kels.
Me: Babe are really ok with that situation?
Kelsey: Yea I guess, you know my hormones are all over the place.
Me: Don't worry about her she did the same thing to Lo when I first met her but sure blame the hormones for you being overly jealous.
  I busted out laughing when she flipped me off but I moved closer giving a kiss till she kissed me back.
Kelsey: You're lucky you're extremely cute.
She giggled as I smiled big at her.
Me: Why thank you baby, you're rather beautiful yourself.
  She started blushing like crazy as Lauren came back with DJ in his car seat and his bag on her shoulder.
Me: Damn baby, I just said I wanted to see him.
Lauren: Well to bad I got MiMi to agree to let him take him home with us.
Kelsey: Aww he is so cute, so he's your nephew?

Lauren: Yep his name is Drew Jr but we call him DJ

Me: And he's coming home with us tonight why?
Lauren: I just missed him.
Me: You know we have class, work and practice tomorrow right?
Lauren: Yea I'm dropping him to his grandparents house before I go to class in the morning.
    I nodded looking down at him, he was holding up his bottle going to town on it. We laughed, talked and ate till we were all full. I payed the bill and went got the car, I pulled up in front of them but got out to help Lauren buckle DJ in correctly. Kelsey ended up getting in the back with him which was extremely cute. I know she can't wait for our baby to get here.
    When I got home we noticed Kelsey had fallen asleep with her head leaning on the side of DJ car seat with him sleep also.
Me: You grab him and I'll grab her.
     Lo nodded yawning cutely getting out the car making me laugh and shake my head. First they eat now they sleepy but hey I'm not complaining. I picked Kelsey up bridal style waiting for Lauren to unlock the front door. We walked up the stairs but went different ways. I laid Kels down in her bed taking off her shoes first then her shirt and pants. I put her under the cover and kissed her forehead before I turned on her alarm and left out her room.
     When I walked into Lauren and I's room she was changing a still sleeping DJ which I was thankful for. I knew he'd be asleep for the rest of the night. After she finished she laid him down in the middle and started to take her clothes off and I followed suit. I changed into a tank top and some sleep shorts and Lauren did too.
Lauren: I'm sleepy baby.
Me: I'm not, I'm gonna watch a little Tv.
Lauren: You want me to stay up with you?
Me: Nah I'm ok go to bed, it's still a little early for me.
    She nodded yawning as she leaned carefully over DJ to kiss me.
Lauren: I love you.
Me: I love you too.
    She turned over getting comfortable and soon after I heard her snoring softly. I rested against my head board flipping through the channels watching whatever for a while then my door opened. I looked and it was a tired looking Kelsey.
Me: What's wrong Kels?
Kelsey: Just don't want to be alone tonight.
Me: Hop in the bed with Lo and DJ.
Kelsey: But where are you going to sleep?
Me: Our couch pulls out.
Kelsey: The one down stairs?
    I giggled shaking my head.
Me: No the one right there don't worry about me.
     She was about to say something but I got up kissing her pushing her gently to get in the bed.
Kelsey: Goodnight Ty.
Me: Goodnight Kels.
    I kissed her forehead heading over to the couch. I pushed it so it was facing the Tv and I pulled it out. I went to our linen closet grabbing a cover and a pillow.
    I hopped in the bed and my eyes were starting to get heavy but DJ started cry so I reached over Lauren who was starting to snore kind of loud. I rocked him in my arms a little and he fell back to sleep. I was to tired to carry him back so I stole a pillow from under both Lauren and Kelsey and built a little barrier on the side of DJ just in case. I turned off the Tv wrapping my arm around little D falling asleep.