Chapter 8

(ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS AND SAY THAT IBASED SUPREME DOES THIS, IM NOT COPYING HER. JUST TO LET YALL KNOW. I LOVE THIS IDEA AND IM GUNNA USE IT FROM NOW ON! :D)

Demani P.O.V

(Kings County Hospital, room 206)

***Flashback of what happened*** (She's remembering this, but most of it shes not, i just want you guys to know what happened, except im not giving one part away :))

I was so glad Justin made me go do this delivery, i needed something to get my mind about all this shit. I read the directions and went to it parking on an empty street with about 2 people walking by. 

They came to the end of the block  where i just got out of my car and gave me a questioning look and turning the corner. I didnt know what all that shit was about but i kept it moving, reading building numbers as i went along.

Turns out the building was up a long alley way and on the other side, i could of just turned around and went back around but that would take to much of my time and i was getting hungry by the second.

A rat ran passed my foot and i almost jumped on top of the dumpster that was next to me, keeping my cool i continued my way down the alley, finally making it to the other side. There was only 2 buildings on the block and a huge school building taking up the other half.

I walked up to the building door and knocked.

No answer.

I knocked again.

"What!?"

"Oh umm im here for the delivery."

"Oh yeah, hold up. JADEN!! Your shit is here!"

Jaden walked up to the door, sized me up, plastered a huge ass smile on his face and came outside closing the door behind him.

"Hey. Uhh, how much i owe you?"

"$200."

"Kay. Here ma."

"Okayy here." I handed him his package then started walking away counting the money in my hand.

"Ayee ma! Hit a brotha up witchuu numba!"

"Nahh im cool." I backed away and watched him chuckled then go back inside his house.

I walked back up the alley, glancing at the other house on the block. All the lights were on and a couple of people were moving around.

Heading up the alley, i noticed a car was making its way behind me, the light was bright as hell, and i tried to move on a side to let it through but there was no space. I walked faster and seconds later i was out the alley. Looking into the car, i couldnt see anybody because the glasses were all tinted. 

I moved a side but jumped in front of them accidently while i looked at my phone. They hit me and i fell to the ground, with my phone flying from my hand.

The girl came out the car and gasped, "Oh my god are you okay?"

I know i was blanking out a bit but i heard that voice somewhere before and it was real recently.

I moaned.

"Oh, look who we have here... Brianna, come!"

Brianna came out the car, coming to look at my face with the girl. 

"Who the fuck is that? Ohhhhhh yess! Our job is MUCH easier! Call....." I zoned out with who Brianna said to call.

Before i knew it, i came consious again and tried to stand up wobbly. Another car was parked beside mine and 3 girls were talking amongst each other.