Chapter 6

I didnt go to school todayy, so i just wrote instead :D (And yess i ditchedd shhhhh ;))

(Kiesha P.O.V) *This is a little earlier from where i left off with Tianna P.O.V Sorry :)*

Leah arrived at my school in less than 15 minutes to drop me off to go finish her blowjob with her boyfriend.

"You dont need me to come in with you right?"

"What do i look like, the 5 year old sister you used to drop off before?"

"Whatever, and dont skip again to get yourself arrested lil girl."

"Okayy. And it wasnt my fault, that bitch stepped into my face so i taught ha scrawny ass a lesson."

"Well im glad you did, next time blow that bitch away."

I laughed "iight big sissy."

"Dont call me that" and with that she pulled off leaving me standing on empty school grounds.

I walked up to the 20 year old nasty ass school building that had broken windows and door handles missing. A sudden flashback came to me when they used to fix it, now they dont even bother cuz' they finally realized its the same pattern over and over again.

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Brianna.

*JuicyyKieshaa ;)*- Bri you at skool??"

*Lovable Bri Bri <3*- Nahh, my stupid ass mother didnt even pick me up yet. I dont think the po po's even know i have my phone on me -____- SMH!!

*JuicyyKieshaa ;)*- Ohhh... they took mine away when they locked me up, but they gave it back to Leah for mee...

*Lovable Bri Bri <3*- Well, i guess imma wait for my mother to get me out wit ha stupid crack headed ass. >.<

*JuicyyKieshaa ;)*- Good luck... now i need someone to open the door for me... if i pass through the front ill be in hella trouble becuzz i skipped so many dayss alreadyy.

*Lovable Bri Bri <3*- Just go in the front chile. Nobodyy gunna open that door for yuu.

*JuicyyKieshaa ;)*- Ture... if i get suspended its all on u.

*Lovable Bri Bri <3*- Okayy, my pleasuree :) <3

*JuicyyKieshaa ;)*- Im serious -___-

*Lovable Bri Bri <3*- Okayy boo!

I walked around the block to Dukin Donuts, opened the door and went inside.

Oh hell no! I shook my head as i opened the door and stood on the line.

15 minutes later...

"Hi how may i help you today?"

Finally!

"Umm, can i have a cappacino and a bagel with cream cheese please?"

"Okayy, will that be it?"

"Yes."

"Okayy that will be $7.50 please."

I took out a $10 dollar bill and handed it to the snotty white bitch of a girl that looked like she was in her mid 20's.

"Oh hi baby." Someone whispered in my ear.

"Who the fu---?!" I almost screamed while turning around to see who was holding on to me.

"Oh..." I relaxed a little "hi Trevon."

"Hi baby, i like your ass."

I playfully hit him on his chest and chuckled a little.